14.

You were just about to do it when someone interrupted and forcefully removed his hands from their grip on you.

"She said no leave her alone." The man after that reluctantly left. It was your knight in a crew neck sweater and converse shoes. Junwoo.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." He really helped you out there you wouldn't want the news about how someone died at your opening event.

"Would you like to take a walk with me?"

"Sure. I don't have much time though."

"It's okay even if it's a short while."

You handed your tray to one of the people who were serving and went off.

"This place is really beautiful." He said.

"Yeah it's nice I'm building similar ones in Japan, France and Egypt as we speak

"Yeah it's nice I'm building similar ones in Japan, France and Egypt as we speak."

"That's really cool. I just can't seem to get the Babel tower project up and running already."

"Everything takes time you have just give it time."

"Yeah time... I'm shocked you didn't show up as the chairman... Oh sorry chairwoman."

"Everything is much easier like this I don't have to draw any unneeded attention." You took a glance to your wrist watch and realized that the day had far much been spent and the guests were almost leaving.

"Wow look at the time people are almost leaving I have to go back. Bye please say hi to your brother for me."

He didn't mind that you were leaving but his brother of all people why him. You could've just departed without requesting greetings to another were you not pleased with the conversation.

You went to the meeting area and after the guests had left you didn't have anything else to do but waste hours on cleaning up. Why did you have to pick the biggest blue print infront of you this was frankly annoying and alot of trash was left. As you were cleaning you noticed a certain someone hadn't left yet. Han Seok was just standing there at one of the corners right next to the area you were cleaning. This bothered you so you rolled your cleaning supplies to where he was and stopped infront of him. You snapped your fingers for him to face you since you were slightly shorter than he.

"Don't you need your beauty sleep or something?."

"So do you."

"Hmm your not wrong."

"Come let's ditch this place and go somewhere fun."

"Sure why not?" You removed the gloves you were wearing and dumped them on the rim of the thingy you were using to roll supplies you had no idea what it was called and left with him.

You both walked around til you reached a park and challenged him to a game of badminton. You were all excited you borrowed the items from a group that wasn't using them. It was late in the night but you were surprised to see a lot of people. You both played a couple rounds each one holding their ground and not slipping up. You were both running from one end to the other not one letting the other attain victory and after a while he gave up. You were happy you had won.

It was fun you were feeling hot and decided that it was best you both had ice-cream. Afterwards you walked to a nearby children's playing ground and sat on the swings. You were taking a lick from your creamy delight. When Han Seok began speaking.

"It's wierd you look exactly like this girl I was in middle and high school with."

"That's because it's me. I used to go to school here a long time ago. You really look different."

"Well you haven't changed at all still so pretty and cute."
You didn't want to sound sappy or anything but you couldn't help but feel the heat rise to your cheeks.

"Why did you go to America.?"

"My dad sent me there I did something and he didn't want people finding out about it. Do you want to hear about it?"

"Honestly no. Seems sensitive and private if I need to know I believe the information will somehow make it's way to me." You were gonna say something else but you received a message from Gilbert.

"Wow it's really late we need to head back and I also need to return this uniform."

"Your right let's go." He stood up and extended his hand toward you and you accepted it and got off the swing after you had completely finished your Ice cream you threw the cup out and headed towards the hotel.

Throughout the entire walk you were both holding hands you didn't wanna let go and bringing it up just seemed plain wierd. You both reached the place. You changed and headed back out.

"Thanks for today it was fun."

"I had fun too. You know we can always meet again."

There was a long silence between you two. You didn't know if you were expecting something so you bowed and he waved and left.

What were even expecting?