Mine Would Be You!

So , Let's Continue Our Journey 🍻🍻

.....

It's Bit Crappy And cliché I Guess! Read It At Your Own Risk 🤣

....

"Tell this bitch to not show her ugly face more around when he's here" tanu snapped at her mother glaring at pragya. Pragya just mimics her and just throws her sentence from one ear to another.

"Pragya" Her step mother takes her name and gives a hard gaze to her. Ever since her mother died and her father married to this woman pragya's life is worse than hell and top of it her father died after two year leaving her in all hell alone with these two blood sucking bitches.

"If I hear you pulled up your stupid stunt again than I'll cut down it in your salary and WITH INTEREST" she said trying the only stroke which set pragya in line to shut her loud mouth. Yeap, she has to work in her own freaking mansion so her lovely step mother allows her to live under this roof. Pragya doesn't mind until she's getting money. She does not mind working as servant in her own house. She has to work outside. If not there it's better she works in her own house. She had planned to run after her graduation so till graduation she is the best daughter to her dearest mother sorry correction step mother.

"Is everything ok?" Sarla asked her nervously as Pragya stepped inside the kitchen and jumped on a slab, munching the cheese nuggets specially made for guests.

"Nothing much" Pragya said. Sarla is the main servant and was nanny to pragya. She was with her from her birth. She is the only person Pragya considers as family or closed person and her son ayaan.

"Abhi is here mom" they both heard the excited voice of tanu.

"This Abhi shabhi had made my whole upcoming month already a disaster and now I have to serve him these cheese nuggets" Pragya said huffing and making sarla to chuckles.

"He'll leave soon as soon as he'll get nerves from tanu" sarla said making pragya giggles.

"Pragya" they both heard the screeches of tanu and pragya just rolled her eyes and prepared herself for introduction.

"Wait" sarla said and she smooches her hair strand which is a bit messy.

"It'll never get better" Pragya said huffing and then leaving the living room with water.

As soon as her eyes fell on Abhi her mouth dropped to the floor, the only thoughts running in her brain was that he's so freaking gorgeous. No wonder why her sister has been smoothing her for the past one week.

"Thank you" Abhi said, taking water from her and giving her a curious glance and Pragya just showed her 32 teeth like a kid. Abhi just smile little and there was cough from her mother reminding her to not do anything stupid.

Pragya stepped back and rushed to the kitchen. After a moment pragya comes back with cheese nuggets and sarla also comes with more items and places them on the table.

"There is no need for it" Abhi said. He wants to leave this room as soon as possible. He's here for his mother. If not , he'll not even step in this house and come to meet a girl for marriage. Her mother and his mother are friends and Tanu's mother threw out the proposal of marriage and he had a huge argument for the first time with his mother. He still doesn't want to get married but her mother was adamant. So as a peace out clause he agreed to stay here a few days to get to know tanu better and then they can proceed for marriage and he also agreed as it was in another city. He can take a little break from his office. It's been a long time since he had given himself a rest from work.

"Abhi" he comes out from his thoughts when he hears her supposed mother in law call him out.

"Sorry what you said" he said calmly. It did piss Tanu a little off but she controlled it.