Bonds

And you've guessed what happened next, the Pillars getting all the letters sent by Oyakata, and have them all rushing to the manor. Not knowing that there was someone there already, waiting and guarding their master.

Or more likely, waiting to kill their master.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kibutsuji" Oyakata stated as he felt his presence on their vicinity.

"Amane, may you describe what he looks like?" he continued. Kagaya said, clearly feeling the lightness on his head and eyesight, as he stopped drinking the last batch of tea after the faithful dream and warning from Shizuna. His skin started to show sign of the curse. Amane insisted that he continued the last batch of the tea, but Oyakata refused. 

"A young looking man in his twenties. Pale and has red lips and eyes that glow of the color of blood and rage. Has a black hair, with a white hat and formal clothing my dear." Amane said. With a stoic face and stern, but deep inside, all the bubble and pain with the nervousness is eating her, knowing for a fact that their children are within the manor as well. 

"Hmm

"Hmm. Not much of the aging process, Kibutsuji?" Oyakata said.

"No. Never, and yet here you are Kagaya, only a few coughs away from death." the other man spat back to Oyakata.

"And a sister loss I might add." Kibutsuji said, making the Oyakata stopped his breathing for a second, internalizing that it was actually real.

"But, I am not that heartless Kagaya. You still get to see her. Except that she is just reborn, into a new and better version. Shizuna is dead. Meet Kiara." Kibutsuji said and snapped his finger, suddenly making an appearance was Oyakata's former twin, which is now a demon infront of him.

Oyakata, despite the lacking of eyesight as every minute passes, can see clearly the face of his twin. Nothing much have changed, except for the fact that her eyes are now blood red, and that her soft and warm aura is gone.

This is definitely a different person, but Oyakata hold that thought within him, as he knew that somewhere inside, Shizuna is still there. As to how Nezuko is, he believes that Shizuna can still control herself with only a little push needed.

"Any last words Oyakata?" Kibutsuji said, seeing how Oyakata did not fully pushed buttons on trying to speak with Kiara, formerly known as Shizuna.

"Your dream will not come true Muzan." Oyakata said, clearly making Muzan chuckle outside but rage inside.

"You seem extremely confident that Nezuko's hiding place is secured. Unlike you, I have plenty of time, and lives to spare. Right Kiara?" Kibutsuji said, as he smiled at the demon beside him.

"Yes master." Kiara responded.

Hearing Shizuna's voice, made Oyakata's heart ache. He knows that voice very well. For his entire life, he knows that. And now, hearing it without any emotion behind it. Without the warmth, he asked himself, where did it all went wrong?