Stay away

After my co-worker, LuLu, calmed me down, I was ready to go back out to the tail. I finished bagging a few CD'S, when a pair of ginormous hands placed a CD in mine. I looked up to see the curly haired boy. He had emerald eyes that had a tint of darkness in them. I rand the CD through the cash register. "Um, 8 pounds please." I stated quietly. He reached in his pocket and grabbed out the currency. His hand lingered on mine while handing me the money. "Thanks." I whispered. After bagging his CD, I handed him the bag. He stood there for a moment longer. Our eyes never parting. WHERE EVERYONE HEARS YOU'RE NAME! JUST WAIT AND SEE! My phone started to blare. I shyly took out my phone looking at the caller ID. Erin. I quickly ended the call and looked up only to find that the curly haired guy had left. I sighed as I walked to the back room to retrieve my items since my shift finished. Looking at the clock, I realized that since my mum wasn't home, I could go to the gym for a bit. I walked a few blocks down to the athletics gym. After changing and filling my water bottle, I walked up the cycling room. I found a bike right in front of a large window. I strode over to it and took a seat. After I started up the machine, I placed my book on the little shelf provided. I was reading a novel about a world where love is a disease. I was startled by a tap on my shoulder. I took my head phones out and looked up only to see the curly haired boy. "Hi. I'm Harry." He states while holding out his hand. I took it and shook. His hand being ten times bigger than mine, it was quite difficult. "Where you the girl who sold me the CD a few hours ago?" He asked shyly. I nodded my head. "Well do you maybe want to go out for a drink tomorrow night?" He asked with confidence. I could tell he did this often. "Sure." I said quietly. "Can I get you're number then?" He asked. After we exchanged numbers, I headed home. Now how on earth am I supposed to sneak out tomorrow night? I lay in bed thinking of Harry all night. I barely knew him, but he was intimidating. I knew that for sure.

NEXT MORNING

I walked downstairs to get breakfast before I went to the gym. When I walked downstairs, a familiar voice echoed through the house. Harry? What was he doing here? I walked into the living room only to find my mum and Harry drinking a cup of tea. My mum looked up. "Good morning honey! This is Harry! My new client" my mum was lawyer. What did Harry do that he needs a lawyer with? I didn't look at Harry to afraid he would recognize me. Instead I nodded my head acknowledging what my mum said. As soon as I was out of sight, I ran up to my room in a panic. I didn't leave my room the rest of the day, afraid that I would get questioned for the odd behavior delt with Harry. "Liv! Come down here!" I heard my mum yell. I ran down the stairs skipping every other one. "Yeah mum?" I asked. "I've got to work tonight. If you leave, I will tack on another month to your grounding. Got it?" I nodded my head in reassurance to my mum's very forward retort. Wow. This was going to make this whole sneaking out thing 100 times easier!