Zachy?

Song Fic: Nah
Type: Headspace, Fluff
Famous Or Nah: Jack, Jonah, Corbyn and Daniel
Ship/Ships: Zanah, Franiel
Extra: Nah
Word Count: 385

The boys meet a boy in the mall, and he's a little looking for his friends.

J.M.R.F

"Jo can we please go shopping?" Corbyn asked me and i nod. "Sure." we had nothing to do anyways. "COME ON DANI AND JAY! WERE GOING SHOPPING!!" Corbyn yelled excitedly.

TIME SKIP

I laugh as Dani and Corbs ran around the mall. i look next to me and see Jack laughing also. "Hwi." i turn and see a boy about two years younger than Jack and Dani. "Hi." i smile at him and he giggles.

"Hawv wou sween my Cookwe?" he says in a baby tone. i tilt my head then i turn to Jack who was smiling very big. "We haven't but lets go help you find her." he nods and grabs his hand and we starts looking round.

"What does Cookie look like?" he blushes.m"Cookwe vewy pwetty. shwe haws bwonde haiw. bwght bwue ewes. shwe is wour hiwght. shwe haws on a bwue shwrt and bwack pwants. and bwutwfwy awfowces." he says and at this point Daniand Corbs walk over to us.

"ZACH!!" the boy looks up. "ZACHY BUB!!" he looks around. "COOKWE!!" he says in a squeal tone. i heard running footsteps. "Oh Bub, i told you not to walk away." he pouts. "Sowwy Cookwe." she smiles. "Its okay Zachy."

"Zachy?" i say and they both turn to me. "Its Zachary but we have called him Zach. so his little sides name is Zachy." the girl says. "Im Kay Cook, his bestfriend." "Kay did y-" the girl stops as she see's Daniel.

"Hello to you all." she says and Zachy squeals and runs to her. "FWANNY!!" he shouts. "Zachy stop shouting." he stomps his foot. "Fine." he huffs and look up at me. "Thank you..."

"Jack Avery." me and Corbs tell her ours. "And Daniel Seavey."Dani says quickly and the girl laughs. "Franny Arrieta." she said with a smile. "W-who is this?" we turn to Zachy. "Aye your back." Kay says and he nods and hides behind Franny.

"Zach meet Jonah, Jack, Daniel and Corbyn." he looks at me and Jack and blushes. "Hi-hi." we laugh. "Hi Zach."