Announcement

(Yall vote and spam in the comments, lol I don't wanna make this story dry asf so please write what you think about it in the comments because I have no idea where I'm going with this one)

Jimin quickly scooted over to me while he silently glared at the old man snoring.

We decided to take the bus back home because I wasn't gonna walk in the rain again with this guy.

I covered myself with the jacket amoung covering other things. I definitely didn't had time to re-adjust myself because as soon as I walked out of that door jimin lunged forward all because of he was being chased by an old woman saying that he's her long lost grandson.

Yeah I dont know either but I'm glad I found him because I wasn't planning to look for him any longer.

I sighed as saw jimin still digging holes at the back of the old man sleeping peacefully. "Would you stop that?", I hissed at him and nudged him on the ribs.

Wincing he turned to look at me with furious puffy eyes "I don't know what's left in him to be even snoring that loud– Ouch!", he rubbed his head in pain as I glared again.

"One more word and see what's next",  I sinked into the seat tired of today's events. Meeting namjoon was great but the drug? Aside form the drug I was happy I could catch on with how namjoon's doing and how the other's are and I'm glad he could know about mine too.

It was refreshing to have someone with me that I knew from way behind, moving to a new place really tore me apart from what I grew up to.

Today was tiring already and I didn't wanted to push myself more further, I'll look more into this drug once I feel like it. Hopefully until then nothing goes wrong.

I looked over to my side only to see jimin peacefully snuggled into my arm. I wasn't dumb enough to know he wasn't asleep but looking at his condition he looked exhausted just like how I was. His soft hands entangled with mine and soon enough his head layed heavy on my arm.

His eyes were fluttered closed as I looked at him more closely, it made me smile. He looked like a cute fluff ball, with his hair all tangled and messy along with his cheeks all flustered from the cool breeze that was entering the bus.

The sweet whistling of the wind entering the bus from the narrow spaces almost pit me to sleep.

My head layed ontop of his head as I spaced out on the snoring man. Honestly his snores were soft lullabys to me, I dont know what jimin was talking about.

A young women saw us two from afar and smiled to herself. "Excuse me?", she whispered cautious enough to not wake jimin up.

I looked up at her and smiled "is he......your boyfriend?", the women asked kindly but before I could even say something she quickly added "can I get his number if he's not?", she smiled half heartedly as her eyes lingered on jimin's hand around my hand.

I frowned slightly, even if he was my boyfriend why would she just walk up to us like that when she can clearly see that we both are holding hands together, honestly I could care less but at that moment I did not felt comfortable giving out information of him without his permission.

It just didn't feel right. "So bold of you to ask his number but I'm sorry he's taken", I smiled as I showed the ring (I had bought for myself) to indicate that he's my boyfriend.

She quickly bowed in respect as she turned away from us clearly embarrassed while I on the other hand looked down at jimin. Even the word boyfriend made me tingly, calling him my boyfriend even when it was for show made me a full on working heater.