Vincents Insertion

Vincent's story started a bit less sexually "jubilant"...
The whole transferring was a pain for Vincent, especially with being the victim to a fraud scheme leaving his brother's body as cold as a frozen microwave meal, and his heart even colder. The verdict of a crime he did not commit left him a husk of pure vengeance and determination to get back at that bastard Harvey for taking his freedom and his brother.
Walking through the prison gates left Vincent with a tinge of disgust. "Another hole to rot in." He thought as he made his way past the many checkpoints and paperwork, he had to go through to finalize his transfer to this hellhole. Passing many of his fellow new inmates, he thought he could at least give them some light words to help their transfer easier, but all his words of kindness were followed by snarky remarks about his mindset and even some about his BUTTing in. Finally reaching the main entrance, Vincent was directed towards the hallway labeled "Cell block B" and was almost instantaneously barked at to get undressed. It was all part of the process, with him being used to it by now, the scoffs and the comments of his ass. What else are you supposed to do in prison with nothing else to do, Squats helped him pass the time.
After getting fully undressed, Vincent was directed towards the door to the showers, or at least what qualified as the showers in this prison; A man with a hose and ill intent. Turning towards the wall, Vincent prepared himself for the hail of high-pressure water to spatter his backside. The volley seemed never-ending, with the hose-wielder seeming to enjoy his time spraying him down. Vincent would not even have surprised if the man were wielding his own hose in the other hand during the entire thing with how wild the spray was. "That's good enough, don't you think?" he spat at the guard, who let out a scoff in rebuttal, turning the hose off and sending him on his way, his fellow guard giving Vincent a set of clothes and a firm smack on the rear. Vincent could not quite tell if the smack hurt the guard's hand more than his own dignity as he continued to walk along with his fellow buck-naked prisoners.
Forming a line with the group of nude prisoners, Vincent turned to see the prison's warden coming in with the feeling that there might be another set of eyes prying on him... but mostly his cheeks, and not the ones he uses to keep food in his mouth. After trying to tone out the obvious cuckold warden "Williams" prattling on for far too long about how 'he just has a "massive cock" ' and how he has to swing it around to dull out the pain that his wife is getting a better dicking down by his neighbor Jerome while he's at work than he could ever dish out to her even if his member was triple the size of Jerome's, a fellow Penis-out Prisoner asked a question that the Warden didn't really seem to happy with, especially with the divorce proceedings following after that day of work; "When are we allowed visitors?". Clearly fuming from his ears, Williams turned to his Hype-Man and ushered towards the poor fellow, landing a baton straight to his Weiner Soldier, pain, and a severe chance of not having kids by the time he gets out of here visibly radiating off this man as he tumbled over. "No questions?" Williams' ego snickered, "Good, welcome to your new home."
....
Yard time, a place to meet your fellow inmates, make some friend or maybe break some enemies, nothing new to Vincent. Seeing as the rest of the inmates were either busy stroking each other off or beating each other to a pulp, Vincent went straight to his routine; 50 pushups, 50 sit-ups and 150 squats.
As his squats finally reached their goal mark, Vincent heard a commotion up by the Basketball Court. Not wanting to be in the dark about the beef that goes on in this prison, he hurriedly made his way up to the crowd standing in front of the gateway. God, why does this prison have to be filled with so many huge fuckers, he thought to himself as he tried to peer around the group of meat-heads and meth-heads alike. One of the group members must have seen him try to get a look at the action, as the whole group started to turn to him after a short whisper. "Fresh cheeks-I-mean-fish wants to see the action? How about you- Get in there!". Not even a moment after, Vincent was thrown into the gated court, fully getting a look at the action a little closer than he wanted. Seems like some schmuck got himself into a little kerfuffle with what seems to be the prison's one-and-only circle-jerk committee led by what seemed to be the groups "Daddy", some extra big meat head trying to beat on the schmuck who seemed to be absolutely obliterating this guys nutsack. So much for the circle-jerk committee's Friday night plans. Yet, it seems like they'd like their fun now, seeing as the whole group swiveled to look at Vincent with a grin on their faces. Strange enough, he felt that same eye's staring at him now that did when he was standing nude earlier... was one of these guys a secret admirer who told his buddies about his rump? Oh no, there ain't no way they're gonna get away with looking at his ass without even a lick of permission, hell would it kill them to even complement him on it? Knowing what he's going to do next, if the complement didn't kill them, he probably would. As the Crotch Campers came running at him, Vincent summoned an unbelievably amount of strength to his right arm, whether it be from his straight gains he's been working on, or his sexual frustrations at his point in life he began to swat away the group with relative ease. It's a good thing he and Chuck Norris went to the same Karate School, Vincent just knew his old Sensei would be proud.
It seemed the guy getting beat on managed to get himself up off the floor, as he felt the shmuck bump into his back as he was turning a guy's face into some nicely pulverized beef. Dropping the dude and turning to face what he thought would be another foe, his eye's met with a real character, but something with this man's face made Vincent know he could trust him... even be somewhat... attracted?? No, no this is a war zone and if Sun Tzu taught Vincent anything, it was that love is never involved with war. Never ever. Hearing some meat flabs hit the floor, Vincent turned towards the Meat-Head expecting to have to clobber him into next weeks dinner as well, but was disappointed to see the fuck slip in fall into what seemed like some... what seemed to be some viscous puddle of water?? Has the environment really gotten to the point where it rains literal globs of slime?
As the fight began to end with the guards rushing in with their dildo sticks, some still covered in some ass-sweat, Vincent turned to the man he helped out of that mess expecting at least some sort of thank you or sign of thanks for beating some folks into pulp, boy was he dead wrong.

"Stay away from me."
Dick.