Chapter 1

In the cool of the night a group of 4 hang out and party having the time of their lives. It all ends and they retire back to a friends house, unbeknownst to them that the night had just started. 

-------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh that was the most fun I've had in ages!" Stacie a brunette exclaimed, throwing herself on a the love seat.

"Hey a little respect for the furniture!" Josh scolded her playfully knocking her heels off of the coffee table.

"Pssh like she'll care, anyways I got lucky!" Bailey said sprawling herself on the couch.

Drake walked in with a curious look.

"What do you mean. You got 'lucky'." He asked leaning up against the bench in the walk-in kitchen.

Bailey waved a piece of paper in the air, with a big grin on her face before slamming it down on to the coffee table.

"Ooh what is it!" Stacie jumped up in excitement.

The boys hovered over the Bailey trying to get a good look at the piece of paper.

"It's........a boys number!!" Stacie squealed and began to bombared the lucky girl with questions.

Drake and Trevor's face turned into bored expressions, they both looked at each other before smiling evilly.

They both sneaked behind their giggling friends, Trevor was the distraction and the bait

Drake was the thief, this plan was planned with one look.

Basically they were going to invite the boy to come over tomorrow, his arrival would surely startle their little Bailey. Sure they would get it, but seeing her face would be priceless. Not to mention the fact when pretty Bailey goes to sleep, and wakes up the next morning, she wouldn't be pretty anymore.

So with the girls distracted Trevor went in and grabbed the piece of paper like a ninja. And darted upstairs, soon Drake was heard running up the stairs following his partner in crime.

The girls stared at the stairs where the boys had disappeared of to. Stacie and Bailey merely shrugged and went back to talking.....

-5 minutes later-

"Hey guys! Look at what we found!" Drama yelled from upstairs.

"Whoop! Who's ready to soil their pants!" Trevor yelled a little too happily.

"What did you find!!" Both girls bounced up off the couch curious to what the boys had found.

"It's....an....Ouija Board!"

"An Ouija board? Isn't that thing really bad?" Stacie pondered to herself.

"Yeah, but that's only if you don't follow the instructions." Trevor said waving his hand at Stacie.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's open it up and set it up!" Bailey said excitedly.

With game set up the Bailey looked at het friends with a michevous smile, Trevor raised an eye brow in confusion to Baileys facial expression. Drake shook his head and proceeded to read out the intructions.

"Ahem....Rule No. 1: When using an Ouji board all users must have at least one finger on the communicator. Rule No. 2: When you are communicating with the other side you must say 'goodbye' to ensure the spirit/ghost returns from whence it came from-" Drake spoke looking at his friends for a reaction before continuing. "-And lastly Rule No. 3: If you should ever forget to farewell the spirit/ghost, it is ensured that you should pray,