sad comedy

Naruto was sick of it. He was sick of being treated like trash, to be treated like a monester, to be treated like a demon, to be treated like a mistake.

So he did the only thing he could think of. He stood on the fourth's head.

It was 10th of October. It was no wonder to see fireworks and festivals at that day. After all, it was the Kyūbi's defeating day. But what most peapol didn't know was that it was the day on wich this little broken boy was brought to life. All they knew was that he became rhe Kyūbi's vessel on this day.

So, all he recived in his entire sixteen life was hatred. They threw glares at him to the point where he would be shy to walk on the street. They even threw trash at him, yelling and cursing at his presence. It was like he was the reason of all the problems in the world.

At some point they even beated him, but that point was nearly everyday. All of the folks of Konoha were guilty at this crime. Every citizen, joūnin, chūnin, sanin and even ANBU was guilty. Well, except for only a few which were Tsunade, Konoha 12 excluding Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka, Team Konohamaru, and the Akatsuki.

The sky was a dull dark blue just like his eyes. It was the sky of 6 o'clock. Grey clouds dotted that sad sky as Naruto looked forwarded.

The fireworks happily exploded on the horizon. It was like they were celebariting his death. 'Kinda funny...' he thought ironically. Everybody was celebarating, even his so called 'friends'.

He took a step forward as some pebbles fell into the endless bottom.

His blond locks flew freely as the gentle breeze tickled his tan face. His once used to be full of hope cerulean eyes were now a dull dark blue pair. His skin was no longer clean, it were full of scars, but not battle ones. They were scars that he made himself. A way of screaming at people how he really felt, but it seemed everyone was deaf. If the weren't he wouldn't have been standing there after all.

So, he gave up. He gave up all hope that this sick people would realize that he was just a human lile them.

H made a shadow clone wich seemed just as hollow as him and gave it a note. "Give it to Tsunade baa-chan, please. She's gonnna need it." The clone nodded and ran off, leaving Naruto with his own thoughts.

'It's quite ironic, isn't it, father, mother? I mean at this day you had all faith that I'd be seen as a hero and that I'd work hard for it. Believe me, I did, but they never saw me as one. Also it's funny because I'm gonna die at the head of who gave life to me.' He thought bitterly as he smiled weakly.

With a deep breath, he ended it all and there was no one to save him.
----------------
One day had passed since Naruto had ended his life and everything already felt so gloomy. It was like Konoha's little sunshine was gone forever, and nothing is going to replace his brightness at all.

All Naruto's friends starting from Tsunade to Konohamaru were standing in a line along with the Akatsuki.

Everyone had bags under their eyes. Well, everyone except Sakura who didn't even bother to come.

The sky cried and so did they. Everything was silent and no one dared to say a word. That was until Tsunade said throughout her sobs: "W-well, everyone, yesterday a clone of N-naruto came and gave this note to me. This was his last words, and I think you'd l-like to hear it." And she began to read it out loud.

" 'Dear whoever is reading this,

I don't know if you're tsunade baa-chan or 'ruka sensei or even Kakashi sensei. I don't know, since I gave it to a clone, somebody might've dispelled it and taken the note and ran off. I really don't care anymore.