1. Another Day Part 1

"(Y/n)! Quickly this way, before they see you", she whisper-yelled while grabbing my arm and dragging me. As she pulls me along the corner of the outside of the building, I hear a gun shot. The next thing I know, she's falling off the ledge we were standing on. All I can do is watch her fall and stare in horror.
         "AHHH!!!" I scream bolting up. That horrible nightmare happened again. As I try to calm down I hear a voice say,
"(Y/n), are you okay?", I turn to see a very worried looking Mey-Rin.
I quickly nod before saying,
"Yeah, just a nightmare. It's nothing to worry about Mey-Rin", she nods before smiling and saying,
"We should get ready for the day, yes we should", I nod before getting up and getting ready.
Just so you know I don't wear the same outfit and Mey-Rin. I wear my old uniform from the estate I previously worked at. It looks like this  with black shorts underneath and black boots like this. I have no problem with the maid outfit Mey-Rin wears, it's just that when I first arrived at the Phantomhive manor, Ciel didn't have the outfits made yet so I figured I help him save money by using my uniform I have now. Still I did receive a gift from Ciel. He had gotten me two bright red clips, which I wear everyday. You see my bangs always hung in front of my left eye, so one day Ciel called me to his study and gave me the clips as a thank you, for doing a good job everyday. Ever since then I have worn those clips everyday, from the moment I get up the time I go to bed.
        Once Mey-Rin and I finished getting dressed, we headed to the kitchen where we'd be told our jobs for the day. As we walked to the kitchen Mey-Rin tried to get me to tell her about my nightmare. Naturally I refused to say anything. The nightmare was from a part of my past that I wish I could forget. Also why should I tell her about my past when I know nothing of hers, I know she's not normal. Whenever someone attacks the manor and we keep the intruders away, Mey-Rin can easily shoot whatever she wants without having to take a second to aim. Since I got here a month ago I knew there was something odd about everyone here. Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard's pasts are a mystery to me. I do however know of Ciel's past, what Sebastian is, and all about the contract.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this chapter.

Also I (obviously) don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

Thanks for reading!
~TMNTFanForLife/BlackButlerCielFan13