Chapter 8

Austin's POV........

Ally was still held up against the door and we were still kissing each other. I wanted to take off her shirt so bad but she wouldn't let me. Every time I pushed up her shirt she pulled it down, and this has been happening for 20 minutes now. Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled away from her and say "you win" , she smiles, and starts to unbutton my shirt. I just rip off her shirt and when I did I've seen that she was wearing lace. "Damn Ally are you trying to kill me?" I say while my head is in between her neck "Maybe I am" she replies and I just groan in her neck. I slowly start to move my hand up her thigh and remove her underwear from under her skirt. The only things that were on us now was her tiny skirt and my boxers, then I start to talk to Ally "Allz?" I say panting "yes Austin" she replies "remember when I said that you were a bad girl and you needed to be punished?" I ask "yes" she replies "well here's your punishment" I trust two fingers inside of her and all she did was gasp and moan. Right when she was coming I pulled my fingers out of her, "Austin...please" she complained while she was rubbing her crotch aria on mine "how dare you be late." I say to her " I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you" she replies "how?" I ask with a smirk "We will have sex all day and all night, we will do it whenever you want where ever you want" she says. After she said that I just lost it, I picked her up, carried her to the kitchen counter because the living room was too far, and I got on top of her. She pulled down my boxers and I kicked them off but when she was going to pull off her skirt I stopped her and told her to keep them on. I start to thrust into her and suck on her neck repeatingly, then my whole world froze. I started thrusting like a mad man, I dug my head inbetween her neck, while I was feeling the amazing pleasure from my thrusts. We pull apart from each other and go to the living room, I cover me and Ally and we instantly fall asleep......

I hope you like the story!!!!!!!!!!!! Auslly22 was HERE!!!!!!!!!