Caught

3rd POV:

Students walked down the corridor, Harry and Draco were side by side.
"Harry! Harry." A voice called. It was Hermione.
"Hagrid's back!" She said.
Harry looked at Draco.
"Want to come?" Harry asked. Draco looked and felt uncertain but was very certain he wasn't leaving Harry with Granger, so he nodded.
/////////////////////////////////////

Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Draco raced down a steep hill.
"Slow down! I don't want to fall!" Draco shouted.
"You won't! I promise!" Harry called back. They all continued to run.
Draco saw the smoke from the chimney as they approached the small cottage.

"See, I told you we wouldn't fall!" Harry said, he was most excited about Hagrid's return, but when they further approached the cottage they heard a shrill voice.

"I will tell you one last time. I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been." It said. Draco peeked over a small, stained-glass, window.
"Umbridge." He said. The other three looked through, the four of them watching.

"I told you, I've been away for me health." Hagrid said.
"Your health?" Umbridge asked. Hagrid was blocking the window but Umbridge looked around him as if she saw the four. The four shot down the side of the building, as quiet as possible to still listen to the conversation.

"Yeah. Bit of fresh air, y'know." Hagrid replied.
"Yes, as game keeper, fresh air must be hard to come by. If I were you, I wouldn't get too used to being back. In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all." Umbridge replied with a smile.

She opened the door, with a stupid smile on her face. She sniffed and then pulled out cheap perfume that smelt like a grandma, spraying it on herself and Hagrid's door.

When she left, the four entered.
"Shouldn't we knock first?" Draco asked as he was dragged inside by Harry.
"Harry! Hermione! Ron!" Hagrid bellowed.
"Malfoy?"
Hermione sighed,

"Since Harry's resorting, he's not enemies with Malfoy. More like strangers." She said.
Harry opened his mouth to correct her but didn't exactly know what term to use without offending Draco.

"We're a bit more than strangers." Draco mumbled, making Harry snort but he tried to cover it up with a cough which made him turn red.

"Hello, Hagrid. I-I'm sorry about everything I said and insulting Buckbeak. You really make a marvelous Care of Magical Creatures Professor." Draco said. Hagrid smiled.
"No harm done, want tea?" Hagrid offer. Draco shook his head.

"You're going to forgive me that easily? Why?" Draco asked.
"You were only around 11, just a kid. Still just a kid. It takes a lot to own up to mistakes, 'specially 'pologize for 'em." Hagrid smiled.

"Hagrid we've come to ask we're you've been." Hermione said, sitting in a chair at a table. Ron took a seat beside her. Harry left a seat between himself and Ron, Draco sitting next to him.

"This is top secret, 'lright?" Hagrid said. 
The four nodded.
"Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants." Hagrid said.
"Giants?!" Draco said frantically.
"Shhh." Hagrid said putting a finger to his lips. It felt quite good for Draco, to be treated like he wasn't higher than a teacher, it actually made him feel more comfortable to be around him.

"How did you find them?" Hermione asked.

"We'll they ain't that hard to fin', if I'm being honest. They're big, did you know?" Hagrid asked, making Harry snort.
"Yeah, Hermione, don't you know how big they are?" Draco cracked a smile. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I tried to convince them to join the cause." Hagrid said.
"Cause?" Hermione questioned.
"Be on Dumbldore's side" Harry said.
"Y'know, like The Order." Hagrid nodded and continued.