change

(((((Miuuki here,this is chapter 3,hope u love it)))

(Know ones pov)

Rina sat in the bed crying in pain as two bright blue lines apear on her back,slender looks at her in worry,then the lines split into gashes.Out from those gashes came turquoise wings.

(Rina's pov)
The wings were metalic turquoise with a type of metal on the bottom half leading out to speakers on the ends,they were beautiful,I didn't notice my ears had changed too!like headphones!

(Slenders pov)

Rina's cuts were slowly closing,but she still needed help and fast,I can't believe she changed that quick.I got some things to clean her up,by now it was night and her wings were giving off a glow that illuminated the room.

(Slender)Rina I need you to turn around so I can clean the cuts.

(rina)*nods*sooo now I'm one of you guys.

(Slender)yes.

(Rina's pov )

My back was facing slender...his cold hand holding my side while the other cleaning up the blood left over,his touch still electricity on my skin...and soothing the pain that was left."Can you move them " slender asked calmy and yes I could move them....Shock ran through me as warm lips were felt between my wings.

(Rina)h-hey .

(Slender)just relax.

(Rina)u-uuhu fluff warning

Slender pulled me back against his chest...his hands traveled up to my chin,placing a soft kiss on my warm lips and wrapping me in his embrace.(*////*)
We sat there in comfortable silence,one of his hands going through my cherrywood hair and the other interlocked with my hand...Is this real,my past forgotten?my friends here,someone new and a new felling.if this is love at first touch...then I'm in it.

Before I knew it slendy was asleep in his same position...how could I tell?His heart was beating at a slow pace and the sound of it lulling me to sleep.....thump.....thump.................thump......beeeeeep...my eyes shot open from my almost sleep careful not to wake slender.My past that not even my friends know about....my almost death,watching it,feeling it,and reliving the experience in my nightmares.

Has it come back to me?The feeling of losing all life from my body?watching myself go like that...so many years ago.

Reconnecting with slenders presence I drift back into a dream less sleep.