My dream-

Hi there I am just here to talk about a dream and the stuff that happened in it. It was weird and it makes me cry every time I think about it anyways here is my dream

My dream:

I was with a old man I didn't know his name we were at a rescue place with dogs we helped all the dogs escape from there we put them in the truck we got home but when we got home there was some one who wanted to kill us I got hurt bad I though I was going to die but I woke up in this bed the old man was at the end of the bed he said that he was glad that I was awake but then he walked away and said if I'm in here for too long I could lose my mind and go insane there was a paper that he held it said not for me to go anywhere but the old man said " well they said you can't go anywhere but that doesn't mean that you can get dressed" he got me dressed In some of his clothes they were too big for me as I got off the bed some one was with it was this person with a baby and a old lady she held a chainsaw I got scared not for myself but for the old man I had to help him but he said " NO STAY THERE YOUR TO WEAK BECAUSE OF YOUR LAST BATTLE IF YOU FIGHT YOUR FIGHTING WONT BE THAT GOOD" he said that as he yelled I was weak I grabbed my spear it looked like xiaos spear from genshin impact he also called me something but I couldn't tell what name he said to me it had a 's' in the beginning of it is sounded like xiao but at the same time it sounded like fushi but the person came up to me and tried to stab me I ran away from the knife and went out side I wanted to help the old man so I had to get her out side I could hear the old man yell " DONT GO OUT THERE PLEASE OUTINSIDE AND REST YOU CANT FIGHT" but I ignore him I wanted to help I got the lady outside and I ran as fast I could but I mange to leave her outside and lock the door I ran to wear the old man was and he was there he was in good condition but he said my name I couldn't hear what name he called again but I wish I called hear him call me that name thousands of more times I cried as he said my name some one had called the police so the police were taking the lady to jail the old man and me just cried I didn't know what was wrong with me the old man got up and hugged me while I was crying he said "everything is going to be okay my little yaksha if you have been wondering about your name well i call you 'my little fushi/yaksha, and my little xiao' " so the old man called me both of those names I was still badly injured and I pasted out but when I awakened I saw the old man who was standing right in front of me we're standing in a field of flowers I had asked " what happened " that was the first time I ever spoke in this Dream and he said " we died we are in the afterlife my little fushi " so we are in the afterlife I said that as I looked down me and the old man we're on top of each other he had a stab wound to the back and all my other wounds had re open and started to bleed so I guess we both bleeded out and died " so what should we do now" I asked and the old man said " let's go somewhere fun let's go up where we can have fun and hopeful we can be re born and meet again but for now let's just go somewhere we haven't gon before " he said that as he walked off into the distant and I ran after him and we walked off leaving our bodies behind and going to explore the world for reals this time.