"Friends and chaos"

{PUFFYS POV}

I was barely awake at the time and forgot I was in the same bed as Niki and sat up real fast, then I heard the door nob shake then open, it honestly scared me but then realized the only person I gave an extra key to our dorm.

"Puffy, Niki wake up, hustle, hustle" Hannah Rose came walking in all dressed for the day.

"Uhm, you know what I'm not gonna question it" Hannah stood there looking at me and Niki, Niki got up yawning and scratched behind her head.

"Oh so! Sence we are all here, the group is gonna hang out, first we are gonna go to the skating park, walk around at the park, then lastly the movies. You guys have 20 minutes to get ready, me and the boys are gonna wait for you guys" Hannah said walking out the dorm closing the door behind her.

Me and Niki got out of bed and started getting ready for the day (time skips by)

Nikis outfit was:

My outfit was:

"Come on we better go before they leave us" I laughed a little while grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket

"Yea, they probably won't tho because we know they love us" Niki laughed too while opening our door and making our way towards our friends.

We both have made it to the front of the building and met all of our friends.

"There they are" sapnap yelled while holding his skateboard.

"Took you long enough" dream said jokingly.

"We knew you guys wouldn't leave us anyways because you all love us so much" I laughed as me and Niki were with our large group.

"Skatepark first" sapnap said being very excited to just show off his skilles to his boyfriends.

"Yea yea we know sap" dream laughed, he was walking along side sapnap with his skateboard.

The only ones who knew how to ride skateboards and were really good are sapnap, dream and punz. Me and Karl know how to ride skateboards but arnt as good, Niki, Quackity, Hannah, George Just don't know how to ride them. I've tried teaching Niki, shes honestly not to bad but still needs to learn a lot.