CHAP 5

The most waited chapter ! 
~  THE BREAK UP ~
.

.

Administration office

Sivaangi works was all heated up and she was working non stop the past 8 hours to finish up her work. Container and vehicle checking were going on. And that's when she noticed a huge container with overload driving away. She didn't think a minute, she went straight up to the driver and tried to stop him. She felt something fishy, so she eventually took her car and overtook the truck. She stopped in front of the container and investigated the driver.

SK: What do you think you're doing? Escaping from me?

Man: Hello, Miss. This is none of your business. Thaivu seithu poidunga, you think you can stop us?

Sivaangi without a second thought slapped the driver. She immediately informed the cops, the cops and Shakthi arrived in just a few minutes. Without a delay, the cops checked the truck and was shell shocked.

SK: What's in the container? Anything serious?

Cop: Yes, madam. Neengale paarunga.

SK rushed and checked and was shocked to find drugs in the container.

SK: Shakthi! Inimel intha area police eh namba naan ready ah illa. I will involve in this case. Enekku ella details um venum. Nalaiku kulla antha drug eh deal panre nallavana pudiche aganum!

Shakthi: Okay, Thalaivi! I will gather the information's.

Finally after the whole night spending on the case, they got to know that the containers was owned by Ashwin Kumar. Sivaangi enquired each of the drivers and gathered all information's needed to arrest Ashwin.

SK: Ithu seri pattu varathu, make that Ashwin to meet me immediately. Arrest warrant eh eduthutu vaada!

Shakthi: Okay, Thalaivi. But unga kitta onnu solanum..

SK: Dei, what now? I want to meet that arrogant Kumar now and immediately !

Shakthi: Thalaivi, maranthutingala? Today is his marriage with Teju, how can we disturb him?

SK: I don't care! Ippo solrathe seiriya or you want me to do it?

Shakthi was taken aback by this side of Sivaangi. At the point, he understood that how serious and sincere she is for her duty. Without getting late, Shakthi printed the arrest warrant and head to the marriage hall to arrest him.

Marriage hall

AK was shining bright as he finally knew that, Teju is going to be his. But his bad that he didn't knew what was going to happen later. It was the time for him to tie the knots on Teju, when he heard a group of people approaching him.

AK was so shocked to see a group of police force approaching him. All his family members were shocked and started panicking. Shakthi explained the case and showed the proofs along with the arrest warrant.

Cop: Police deal panlamnu thaan irunthom sir, but the administrative officer took the case away. Naanga ungala arrest panniye aaganum sir. It's an order from the officer.

Lak: But sir! Neenga thappa purinjirukalam. Yen magan apdi patta aal illa and drugs? Avan yen drug deal pananum?

Cop: Sir..

Sunde (Teju's dad): A drug dealer, enekku marumagana? Eii Teju naan apove sonen ivan seri illanu. Nee ketiya? Now look, you wanted to marry a drug dealer? Vaa polam. Ini inga enna veelai?

Without even looking or talking to AK, Teju left with her father. AK here was all broken to see his almost wife going behind her father then fighting for him. Then, AK was took the administration office to be investigated.