chapter 1: The beginning

Running threw the trees in a woods with my sword broken in half. (comes to a stop) hum

. (hahahahaaa) so you have given up on running little runt. ( I smiled not pay him any attention ) hum... Why you brat, you think you can ignore me. How dare you now die (swings his arm at me as I put down my sword) is that it I said (stopping the blow with one finger) is that all you have to offer. (the color of my eyes changed from brown to red). No no no not you anyone but you. Your Kristen the alpha with no pack. (I stair him directly in the eyes and cute off his head slowly) exactly lone alpha. ( as I walked away I left my sword in the beasts back)

I walked home threw my old complicated path were I use to train. But now I'm alot stronger and it be came easy to me. But I still go threw it everyday to clear my head. Now I'm home to find no one there. But blood stains on the floor . My eyes widen with fear as I thought something bad has happened. Stunned in fear I quickly ran to the kitchen hoping to find my mom and brother. But I stopped at the site of blood trails leading to the kitchen. I slowly followed the trail. And saw my mom with a demon horn stuck threw her chest pinning her against the wall and my little brother in front of her. I instantly broke down into tears.

After a few hours howling and crying I took my mom and brother from the wall. And buried them in the werewolf forest where I was born as a child. I'm a demon/werewolf/human my father was a demon my mom was a werewolf / human. So you can say I'm a hybrid in away. I'm not a alpha yet but hope to be one some day. This death between my mother and little was 7 years ago. I'm 16 now. But I'm still looking for the demon that killed my family the only family I knew. I never had grandparents or cousin. I've taken care of myself since there death. But I'm not the same person as I was back then. But now I'm in highschool and I don't care for school anyway, but I can still hear my mom constantly nagging me to keep my grades up . So ima finish class and get my diploma . Then I'm out this bitch, but I'm just in the 10th grade.