chapter 2

I wake up this morning. Getting ready for high school at a new school . I it I live by myself, so I have no problem with getting in trouble when it comes to me. Im full of bad ass. I jumped out the window racing threw my training short cut. But I still never gave up revenge I wanted on the demon that killed my family.I won't forgive them for what they have done.

Kendale's: POV

Damnit I left my sword home. Wait let me try something out new. Burst of black flames dark wolves find your pack Alpha. (A black sword appeared along with a purple cover). YES!!! It worked some times I surprise myself. Ok I'm ready LETS MOVE FORWARD!!! I walk threw the school trying to find my class when I keep hearing people say. There's the new guy he's cute. I didn't pay it no mind though I just keep walking. I found my class when I notice a girl sitting in the very back of class I staired at for a few minutes but I stopped. Come on you shouldn't even waist your time. I stood up waiting for class to start. When this guy walked passed me he smells of demon cheetah on his aura and the girl got up and gave him a high five.

She stopped in mid point and looked right at me. I tried to avoid eye contact but I couldn't I started looking at her. I blinked once and she was right at my face. She was short but smelled of danger and demon werecat but I liked it alot. She smiled at me and took my sword and jumped out the window. Wtf man I chased her trying to catch her. But damn she was fast I barely could keep up but then she stopped threw my sword at me. I asked why you take my sword and run off like that.

Lillian's:POV

I wanted to be alone with you for a few minutes. ( I like him but he did need to know that because why would he want me). I want to fight you I yelled. Why do you want to fight me he said. (I turned into my neko form) it's psycho kitty time. (I moved swiftly and tried to cut him in half with my claws) I have to get rid of you quickly. Why I guess met you he said (blocking my attacks with the cover of his sword). No no no noooo i can't in the end I will get hurt. What are you talking about what do you mean you'll get hurt. I just can't I screamed. Then I used my air claw attack and broke his cover on his sword.For some reason black flames surrounded him.

Kendale's:POV

What's wrong with my sword. Dark wolves what's wrong.(black flames surrounding me and Lillian it felt like they were pulling me towards her).she screamed what's going on. I don't know it's your fault.( the black flames brought us closer to each other). Then I started to stare into Lillian's purple and yellow eyes they looked amazing. She was starring back as if she known me for the longest of time. I fell myself falling in love with her. My stomach was filled with butterflies. I wanted to break free but I couldn't move. Staring into her eyes put me in a trans and don't get me started on her perfect figure she was perfect and I wanted her but she doesn't want me. So I have to deal with this for her