First Oneshot

Hey Incase you didn't notice this is my first one shot lmao

MODERN AU

Summary:
Giyuu sucks with making friends, and Sanemi has to put up with it.
...

The teachers happily chatted in the teachers lounge until the dull one walked in. The 'dull' one is Giyuu, obviously. Everything about him wasn't very enthusiastic, from his face to his humor. Almost everyone thought he sucked. Nobody was quick to admit it to his face though.

Except for maybe Sanemi. Who just happened to hate everything about him. The fact that Giyuu tried befriending him constantly didn't help that.

From Ohagi being snuck onto his desk from managing to get his phone number. Nothing Sanemi did to shake him off worked, and he was about to snap. Maybe it was because he was lonely?

The mood in the teachers lounge dulled a bit when he sat down. The conversations got more awkward, it was like this gym coach brought bad luck and social skills to a group. He didn't seem to notice the growing silence around him. Nor did he notice the fact that Sanemi was about to pummel him to the floor for siting next to him.

He merely looked up at him, "Good Afternoon."

Sanemi groaned and turned back to his food. He should have gone in the classroom to eat today. He mentally cursed himself for deciding it was good to chat in the teachers lounge.

Giyuu simply ignored his angry noises and continued talking, "Did you eat the ohagi?"

The white haired guy choked on his food. Glancing at everyone around him, humiliation rushed through his veins. A snort from Uzui didn't pass by as unnoticeable. Sanemi was going to strangle someone.

"What's it to you? Leave me alone," He shot back. He had actually eaten it, it tasted amazing. No regrets for eating it, but his only regret was almost thanking Giyuu for making it.

His face remained inexpressive. Disregarding Sanemis harsh words, he began talking again.

"It was easy as 'pi' to make.."

Did he just make a math joke? In front of everyone? To Sanemi in particular? This definitely hurt Sanemis reputation, and he facepalmed himself. For sure, he promised himself he'd beat Giyuu up one day.

..
Beat his ass⁉️