Ready

Claire was researching stuff about the zodiacs and how they interact with each and Wilbur looked over at Claire's laptop and read something about how Gemini and Aries interact with each other and got an idea. When Claire went to look for something in her purse, Wilbur lifted her head and removed the pen from her mouth. Wilbur got closer, shutting the laptop, Claire blushed!
Claire: Hi!
Wilbur: Hey!
Wilbur said slyly! Wilbur looks at Claire's hand, he grabbed it and walked her over to the bed. Wilbur looked into Claire's eyes, and Claire into Wilbur's eyes. Wilbur smiled and kissed Claire's soft, red lips.
Wilbur pulled Claire closer, Claire wrapped her arms around Wilbur and sat in his lap. Claire's hands traveled down Wilbur's body. Wilbur's eyes widen as he felt Claire's hands unbuckling his belt!
Wilbur: Woah! Are you sure you're ready?!
Claire: Mhm!
Claire said nodding.
Wilbur: Okay.
Wilbur finished unbuckling his belt and took off his shirt. Wilbur got on top of Claire.
Claire: Huh! Mmmm!
Wilbur: it's okay!
Wilbur gently moved back and forth, Claire grabbed on the bed, losing control! She loved the way it felt!
Claire: Mmm! Yeah! Ah!
Wilbur: Oh, yeah! You like that!
Claire: Oh yes!
(Outside the room)
Penny,Hiro, and Violet were sitting at the dining room table, but then Hiro heard,
Claire: Oh yes! Aww, Wilbur!
All their jaws drop! The 3 run up stairs to ease drop on Claire and Wilbur!
(In the room)
Wilbur grabs Claire's hand and holds it, Claire bites her bottom lip!
Claire: Uh! Ah! Huh!
(Outside the room)
Violet: Omg! There's no fucking way!
Penny: They're actually...
Hiro: Why am I surprised?!
(In the room)
Claire: I love you, Wilbur!
Wilbur: I love you too, Claire!
Wilbur with a smirk says,
Wilbur: Would you like me to go faster, my love?!
Claire: Yes!
Wilbur starts to go faster causing Claire to moan louder!
Claire: OH! FUCK!
Wilbur covers Claire's mouth!
Wilbur: Shhh! They'll hear us!
Wilbur laughs a little. Claire puts her hand on Wilbur's chest, slowing him down a bit.
Wilbur: Good girl!
Claire: Yeah! Huh! Ah!
Wilbur stops for a bit!
Claire: What are you doing?
Wilbur: You'll see!
Wilbur said with a smirk, grabbing his belt!