The Drug

"Fuck Jean, really? Right now?" You pace in your bedroom preparing for what the two of you usually used each other for on late nights like this. You throw on a clean t-shirt and shorts, leaving your panties on for once despite knowing they're just going to be thrown on the side. However tonight you thought your pair was exceptionally cute and didn't want it to go to waste.

"Yes- sorry- and be quick." He sounded like he was running out of breath as he hung up, he was most likely preparing himself for you since he clearly wasn't in the mood for doing the job with his own hands. You reach for your sweater so no one can see you were clearly braless on your way out.

Quickly you make your way down the stairs and attempt to not make a sound. Your parents weren't strict, in fact they usually assumed you were around the neighborhood, but they just hated being woken up. You quietly shut the door behind you and lean over to peek at Jean's house next door, where you can see a lamp in his room is still on.

You and Jean have been fuck buddies for a year now, you both started hooking up towards the beginning of senior year of high school. It was near Summer vacation and in the Fall, you two were going to go to the same college- where you also agreed to not sleep with each other in attempts to get into serious romantic relationships with a potential future spouse. With that the two of you decided to mess around as much as you could now, trying everything in the book without falling for each other. Which seemed easy- you never hung out with each other  outside of midnight meetups or when you returned a shirt you borrowed the next day. It was almost poetic how you didn't even know his middle name- and yet you knew where every freckle was on his chest from looking at it bare so often. They looked like constellations sometimes with how much he made you see stars. But once it was over you were aware of your places and left everything within those four walls. You knew you'd be grateful for him for any experience you could enter college with.

You wiggle the knob and notice his front door is unlocked so you invite yourself in, ensuring it is locked before removing your shoes before heading upstairs to where the light you saw earlier came from. It was dark in his house but it felt emptier than usual. His parents must not be home. You think to yourself, which explains why he probably felt bold enough to call you instead of texting you.

You knock a few times on his door before opening it.
"Jean?"

"(Y/N), Finally. That felt like forever." Jean Kirstein was sitting on his bed with his shirt off, but this time wrapped in a towel from the waist down. Usually he had the decency to wear clothes so you had the pleasure of removing them.  He was admirably in shape, and extremely sexy. He took care of himself and was always cleaned up. He looked up from his phone which was brighter than the lamp, and you made contact.

"Alright, are we trying anything new today? What's with the urgency" You sit on his bed and toss your sweater on his computer chair.

"Well actually..." He rubbed his chin before locking his phone and tossing it on his mini sofa in his room. Your eyebrow raises.

"If you're comfortable..."

"Oh spit it out" You leaned back on your arms, noticing his hair was still a bit damp, so he's been sitting in his towel for quite awhile.

"I picked up some drugs."

You cross your legs on the bed and continue to look at him.

"And?"

You knew Jean once in a while did drugs at parties for an easy high, it was nothing dangerous or out of control and everyone he knew was more or less responsible. You've tried smoking a couple times but it just made you sleepy so you didn't care for it- especially during sex.