Love is a Mist

Part 1

Percy has been on the run for days now—more like chase. He just happened to catch a certain primordial's eye and now he was suffering from the consequences. Hey, he never asked to catch the Creator's attention.

The majority would deem it their job to please and entertain the powerful being but not Percy. It was in his nature to cause mischief and annoy others. It was a talent and skill that only a handful had. And Percy happened to be the lucky few.

-

Percy sat on his bed as he flipped through his book. He had finished killing the creature that was stirring trouble to the kingdom and was going to leave soon. He doesn't usually stay at one place for long because of you-know-who.

However, it seems luck was not on his side this time. "You can understand Spanish?"

The magician slammed his book shut and glanced up. Percy could not believe his luck. Standing before him was the Creator. His ebony-coloured hair was slicked back, and his violet eyes swirled with power. From the looks of it, the Creator's jawline looked sharp enough to give Percy a paper cut.

In summary, the Creator was gorgeous.

Embarrassed, Percy looked away as he realized that he had been staring at the Creator. "Yes," he replied.

Chaos smirked and leaned onto the window frame. Percy stood from his bed and held his book to his back. "What brings the Creator to this place?" He asked as he walked casually nearer towards the door.

Chaos chuckled and shrugged. "Someone has been giving me a lot more paperwork to do," he said and smirked.

"Haha. I wonder who that might be," he said as he stood a respectable distance away from Chaos.

"Wanna make a guess?" He asked as he started walking towards him.

Percy offered a polite smile, "No."

His hand flew to the door and slammed it shut in the Creator's face. Chaos barely flinched and grinned instead. When he opened the door, his grin melted away. The demigod was gone. He shouldn't have escaped far but, oh how wrong was.

"Oh, it's on."

-

Percy was so lost in his thoughts that he barely managed to dodge the sword that was directed towards him.

Percy stared at the now halved leaf that fluttered to the ground before glaring at the person before him. "You know it's rude to point a sword at someone, right?" He pointed out.

The stranger before him simply glared in reply. A cloak was draped around his body and his face was covered by a hood. However, what certainly caught his attention was the thick smell of blood in the air. His eyes found their way to the stranger clutching his side as blood dripped to the ground painting it red.

"Do you need help?" He questioned ignoring his instincts that screamed for him to turn the other way. Why am I even offering help to a stranger who points a sword at them?

The stranger didn't answer.

Bastard. "You can either bleed to death or let me help you," Percy said in a deadpanned voice.

When Percy thought the stranger was going to stab him, he lowered his sword. Percy walked forward carefully while holding his hands up gesturing to his wound. "May I?" He asked politely. Once more, the stranger hesitated before removing his blood-stained hand. The gash had turned an ugly purple indicating that it had been poorly attended to. Looks like he was poisoned, he thought as he spotted tiny green lines.