Chapter 5 Are you Ok?

The pups got off the elevator and notice that Ryder is not there Chase said "Where is Ryder?"

Chase said trying his best not to cry, Doraemon find the pups with the pup pad in his hand he press the button on the pup pad and explain that Rocky is gone. He said "Ryder got dizziness from the vr so he is resting and letting me put in charge while we do this mission"

Doraemon said as the pups saw Ryder in bed.
"So anyways Rocky flew off somewhere because Rocky accidentally kiss Skye" Chase has anger in his eyes he know that Rocky know about his crush with Skye so Chase try his best to stay culm Doraemon then said

" Chase I need you to find Rocky with your spy drone"

"Spy Chase is on the case" Chase said with a sigh

"Then I will have Skye to fly her copter to find Rocky in the..."

Before Doraemon could finish he saw Chase go down the slide with a lot of anger in his eyes "Chase wait" Skye said with tears in her eyes "Let him go Skye he know his mission we have to go anyways"

Doraemon said as he find Chase outside. "Paw Patrol is on a roll" Doraemon said as he use his take copter to find Rocky.

And  Skye is already in her helicopter as they booth to find Rocky before Chase finds him first. 

Use this music while they look for Rocky.

"Chase where are you" Skye said with still tears in her eyes.

Doraemon said "Don't worry we will find.... Oh my God Chase no"

As Doraemon and Skye find Rocky, they were too late Chase find him first and he was fighting him violently Chase and Rocky were bleeding.

Skye said   " Stop it both of you"Skye said as she finish the fight.
She was mad at Chase "Chase that the kiss was an accident" Skye said with a mix of anger and sadness.

Chase said "Skye uhhh look I didn't mean it" Chase said with tears in his eyes "He does mean it Skye. Come on let's head back to the lookout" Rocky said with anger in his eyes as they walk back to the lookout but Chase is still wondering why future Ryder said I'm sorry to him well he will find out soon.

It was Monday morning 2 days after the fight. 

Chase said sorry to Skye that he fight with Rocky. So Skye forgive him and they decide to play pup pup boogie.

But already Doraemon and Zuma was playing and Doraemon was beating Zuma "Wow Doraemon is doing good" Marshall said as he watch Doraemon and Zuma played. 
So Chase ask Skye to go to his pup house Skye said yes as they went to Chase's pup house they decided to take a nap Skye sleep next to Chase and he was happy that Skye forgive him. 

Meanwhile at Jake's
Everest is playing with Jake in the snow they wore having a snowball fight until Jake won the battle.  "Wow Jake you are good at Snowball fights" Everest said

"Thanks Everest you will get the hang of it maybe Marshall will be on your team" as Jake give her a wink.

Everest blushed at this she knows that she like Marshall until people started to come in.
"Oh customers got to go Everest their some customers I need to get rid of before we get back to the cabin" said Jake

As Everest started walk back to the cabin there was a avalanche coming. 
She quickly went back to the cabin but she did not know that Jake was still outside she had tears in here eyes while Jake and the other people was sent to the hospital she hope that Jake will be ok.

Cliffhanger sorry  I had to get this chapter done Jake is going to live so don't worry. This story will be on hiatus until I get back from my vacation. So have a nice day.
Ps I will have 2  FanFiction surprise it  will be relived soon it will be a mini FanFiction and a long FanFiction it will be both Paw Patrol but with my  favorite movies. So don't be shy on commenting in one of my chapters