15. That's great news.

Namjoon POV-

We were finally in our hotel getting ready to go to the beach. The flight wasn't long and we were loving our hotel. It's a perfect destination for a honeymoon . Clara and I were sharing a room while everyone had their own room. 

Clara was putting on her swimsuit in the bathroom and I was already done with everything. Soon, Clara came out in her bikini and something looked different. She had a weirdly big stomach. Not too big, but it wasn't as flat as it was either. 

"You actually put on some weight Clara." I said.

"Yeah. I did. Haha" she sounded nervous.

"Baby what happened? Are you fine." I asked her.

Before I could go near her, she ran to the bathroom and started puking. I immediately ran towards her and helped her by holding her hair back. After a good two minutes of her puking, she finally cleaned her face and brushed her teeth. Once she was done, I went to her and hugged her.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"It's nothing. Let's just go to the beach" she said.

"You are pregnant aren't you?" I asked her.

"Uh-hum. Would you like that?" She asked with nervousness.

"Baby of course, I would love to have a child with you. That would be a blessing to me." I said trying to show all the love I have for her. I really loved her. 

I kissed her forehead and asked the same question.

"Tell me now. Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"Y-yes" she said.

I was beyond happy. I am having a child with the woman I love. I quickly went in for a kiss and we stood there kissing. The door suddenly burst open revealing the other BTS members.

"I knew you were pregnant. You cheeky little idiots. What else have you done behind my back?" Asked JK acting like he was sad. 

"Finally we are gonna have a new member. We all are gonna be uncles, except namjoon." Said hobi with happiness written all over his face.

"Imma teach this kid some serious swag" said Yoongi.

"You idiots. Clara must have some cravings. Go order everything there in the hotel. And you Clara. Go take rest. No one's going to the beach. Clara will get a headache in the sun. You Namjoon, stop holding her that tight. Let her and he baby breath. How old is the baby, 3months. And you wanna stress yourself in the office? Apply a Maternity leave Clara and Nam-" Jin started blabbering being the caring brother he is.

"Okay Jin eomma. Also Clara, we are so happy for you guys. Ahh! You baby is gonna be so good looking." Said Jimin hugging Clara.

"Yeah. And the baby is gonna be tall when she/he grows up. Not like the shortie jamless Jiminie pabo." Said Tae as everyone started laughing.

"I love you" I whispered to Clara.

"I love you too Joon." She said.

And then we spent the whole week enjoying in Bahamas. Oh how blessed I am to have these amazing people in my life.