Chapter 5

~Y/N POV~

Hand in hand Jimin and I left the elevator together as we searched for the door number Taehyung gave to Jimin.

My nerves were going wild but I was trying to push through it. I really had to stop being so anxious about everything.

Having Jimin right beside me as we approached the door made me feel a lot better.

Jimin knocked on the door and gave my fingers a light squeeze with a soft smile. I just smiled back at him and shifted closer to his arm for more reassurance that everything will be okay.

In a matter of seconds there was footsteps rushing to the door from the other side and the door opened.

"Why hello there." Jungkook

He smirked at us and leaned against the door frame perching his arm above his head.

"Hey!" Jimin

Jimin waved and I just awkwardly smiled and waved too.

Jungkook checked me up and down with his eyes before chuckling and pushing off the door frame.

"Cute. Just come in." Jungkook

He waved us in and we stepped inside. Jimin moving first and I followed him by refusing to leave his hand. My anxiety levels were through the roof but despite my feelings I slipped off my shoes but I had to let go of Jimins hand to remove my jacket.

As I shuffled my jacket off Jungkook came up behind me and gently removed my jacket from arms. I just blinked at him since I was surprised with how gentle he was with me. He moved as if I was a glass ornament he didn't want to break.

"Thank you."

For some reason my voice came out as soft as a whisper and he just smiled softly as he hung up my jacket.

"Your welcome." Jungkook

He whispered back and smoothly stepped around me and walked down the corridor that has two doors opposite each other.

Jimin took my hand again and passed me a large grin before we followed Jungkook as he took a hard left through another doorway.

"Taehyung they're here!!" Jungkook

He shouted at the top of us lungs. That's when Jimin and I walked through the same doorway Jungkook had and we entered the spacious living room. The large tv on the wall was off but there was light jazzy music playing in the background.

Jimin and I kept walking across the room and passed the black leather corner couch and came to stand beside Jungkook at their mini bar.

Taehyung suddenly popped up from behind by standing back up since he must of been squatted down and placed four glasses in front of us.

"Hello. It's good to see you both again." Taehyung

He smiles back and forth between Jimin and I and takes out a rather large bottle of scotch.

"Would anyone like a shot of this first?" Taehyung

I just nodded because I felt like I needed it in this moment. It might actually help me loosen up and stop attaching myself to my husband.

"Sure why not?" Jimin

He giggled and scooted closer to the bar before pushing himself up onto a black velvet covered stool and to finally let go of my hand but turning his full body to my direction. Jimin must of felt I was a little more comfortable standing at this bar compared to what I was like before we entered this apartment otherwise I know he wouldnt of let go of my hand.