The Tiger and the Green Innocent Dragon.

(Sun Shangxiang x Guan Yinping)

[Notes: This is a high school AU.

Here's the name guide

Shoukou - Sun Shangxiang

Kanginpei - Guan Yinping

Hansojo - Bao Sanniang

Shyoukou - Xiaoqiao

Dakyou - Daqiao]

Sun Shangxiang sat on the bench looking around wondering why she's doing so....

Until her answer to that question entered the school building.

A beautiful girl with long black hair with green ribbons and flower hair clips holding it in a half up half down style, wearing her green school uniform but her skirt was longer than the others because she didn't feel comtfortable with the wind blowing it up revealing her underwear.....more like her little black shorts to the boys.....

"Guan Yinping!" was heard.

The girl Sun Shangxiang was looking at looked in the direction it came from.

Sun Shangxiang stopped staring at the girl now known as Guan Yinping, opened her schoolbag, grabbed her little red notebook and a pen out, flicked to the back, ripped a page out, wrote a little note on it, threw the notebook back in her bag, zipped her bag up, stood up with her bag on her shoulder and walked to Guan Yinping.

As soon as Shangxiang was close enough she tapped Yinping's shoulder, causing the beauty to spin around.

Shangxiang held the note with two hands and looked down with an innocent look in her eyes.

Yinping smiled and took the note while one of her friends Bao Sanniang screamed in excitement "See Kanginpei? I told you you're hot, someone's MADLY IN LOVE with you!"

Shangxiang looked up letting go of the note leaving it in Guan Yinping's hand, looking at Bao Sanniang with fear,

Bao Sanniang said "Come on, go and confess your undying love!"

The worst that could happen to a secret admirer is the one they're in love with's friend makes them look stupid in front of them.

Bao Sanniang kept going until Shangxiang couldn't take anymore and ran away in tears.

While Shangxiang ran away Guan Yinping turned around and smacked Bao Sanniang's head saying

"Hansojo! You made fun of her! Now if that girl is really in love with me, how can she confess now!?"

"Man...... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.... never mind that, open the letter! It might have her confession!" Sanniang replied.

Guan Yinping unfolded the letter and read it's contents

"Come meet me by the small Cherry Blossem Orchard by yourself. Sun Shangxiang"

"If I want to know, I guess I have to follow her up on her request." Yinping replied.

Meanwhile Shangxiang was crying in her hangout spot only to attract the attention of her two worried friends Daqiao and Xiaoqiao.

"Shoukou? What's wrong?" Daqiao asked.

Sun Shangxiang sobbed "I can't give anything to my crush without her friend making fun of me."

"Who's your crush?" Xiaoqiao asked. Shangxiang looked at them with big red puffy eyes saying "I-I-I-I-It's Kanginpei."

"GUAN YINPING!?" both Qiaos shrieked.

Shangxiang said "Shyoukou, Dakyou please don't tell my brothers! It'll cause an uproar if you do"

"We won't on one condition. You confess, Guan Yinping will apprieciate that." Daqiao replied.

Xiaoqiao said "You're the strongest girl we know. I know you can do it!"

Shangxiang nodded, wiped the tears and walked the Cherry Blossem Orchard.

*Time skip*

Shangxiang enter the Orchard but felt someone following her, she turned around to find Yinping standing there.

Shangxiang looked around then back at the beauty then said "I....uh....I think you're really pretty.... no that's an understatement....

Beautiful.... yeah that fits you perfectly! I've fallen in love with you."

Guan Yinping looked around then back at Sun Shangxiang saying "Funny.... I've had a crush on you as well.... You're like a Tiger and that's my favourite non-mythical creature. Will you be mine?"

Shangxiang looked at Yinping shocked, she never thought the beauty would think the same way.

She then ran to Guan Yinping and hugged her saying "YES!"

Yinping hugged back saying "You're the Tiger to my Innocent Green Dragon."

(A/N: Yep..... I went there! Why? The two have a lot in common!)