Gomenasai.

I ain't Japanese, I just like saying the damn word, same goes for Baka.

So if you're from the 'Confused Attraction' series that I made last September, First of all, I like to say sorry for those people, I didn't grow bored from writing, I've grown bored of Danganronpa (Nothing made me quit in particular, it's just I got into other anime and stuff) itself. And to be clear, I'm not here to say that I ended it, I'm here to address the future of that series.

I've always kept Danganronpa at heart and I've planned to go back and start writing again, but when I start reading the series, I couldn't help but cringe at how I write and how cliché some scenes might look (especially the Smut chapter). So I practiced English more and took English lessons after school. Nothing has changed really, It still might be a little cringe and cliché but expect it to be more mature and clean. Now that I'm more comfortable writing stories.

I'll continue the series as long as I'm still happy about it, which I am!

For the new readers out there and not here from my 'Confused Attraction' series, Welcome! You guys can send a request, I'm going to try my best at writing one-shot! Expect to have a lot of mainstream, canon, and fanon Hetero ships, but I'll always accept other ships as well! Even meme ships, and a lot of harems too. I won't be accepting... Kinks though, but maybe I'll try writing lemon again but more soft this time.

Well then, I'm going off for now, Bye-Bye!