Chapter 1 - Stark Tower

"Hey guys, are you in?"

While the elevator's door of the Stark Towers opens, you see some heads turning to your direction, expressions of curiosity on their faces.

"We are just arrived from the airport... Tony, Thor, will you be so kind to help with these suitcases, please? My sister should have thought to bring her entire house this time... Oh, right, for the ones who did not meet her last time, here she is: y/n"

Wanda is just introducing you with the gesture of her hand, and you can't help yourself blushing a little bit while this massive, blond guy approaches you with a big, bright smile.

"Hi y/n, welcome! I'm Thor, God of Thunders!"

"Yeah, yeah, now step aside, Barbie... Hi y/n welcome back! You'll see that some things changed since your last staying, including a couple of Jarvis' new features and yes... some new peculiar guests, I guess. This big blondie is Thor, the guy over there is Captain America, just Cap for the friends, Clint and Nat in that corner but you already know them... Dr Banner is downstairs in the Lab at the moment...and some more will join us in the evening, you will have all the time to introduce yourself."

"Hi Tony!" you throw yourself in a big, sincere hug - "And hi everyone, nice to meet you!" you smile back at the others.

You look around at the huge living room while you step inside, noticing the brand new, stylish and expensive furniture that have been added since your last visit - "Didn't mind the bill in the last renovation, uh?"
"You know, most of the stuff were destroyed in the battle... but Pepper enjoyed to refresh anything, as you can imagine. Well, make yourself at home, Wanda is going to show you your new suite and then we can have lunch".

//

You are sitting at the lunch table with the entire Avengers' team, and they are questioning you about your life and stuff... including your recent health status.

"Wanda and I grew together, we have the same kind of magic but she is much powerful that me" you wink at her
"And I have just come back from a long trip from the Galaxy... now its time to recover myself from the horrors I saw when the Planet I used to live on was destroyed... I cannot help myself thinking about who did not make it...and still my memories are not complete, I have some blind spots in my past I can still not figure out after the incident..."

Noticing that your look turned suddenly pretty sad, Thor tries to cheer you up immediately
"Hey, y/n, you have nothing to worry about now, the War is definitely over. We cannot change the past, but we can try to enjoy as much as possible our present!"
He raises his glass and have a toast with you, Cap, Clint and Banner
"We are also helping the midgardians in rebuilding the cities, so there's plenty to do to keep us busy."

//

While the chitchats go on, you all moved on the huge, beautiful sofa in the living room for a coffee. You're talking with Nat and Wanda about the most recent gossips, when the "ding" from the elevator makes you all turn your heads to the main entrance direction.

"May I have your attention, please"

A tall, bald mad just entered the room, and you notice he has one eye covered by a leather patch. As the other gathers around, he continues:

"Hello y/n, I'm Fury head of the SHIELD. I'll make sure your recovery will be quick and successful and all these guys are supposed to help with that, but for the moment you have to be trained as an Avenger member. So let's move on, let's start showing her the last Battle clips and you all can give her some initial training tomorrow, let's see how she fit in the Team. Later I wanna talk to some of you about how we can move on with the improvements in the defense scheme for the Hearth, Stark you know what I mean".

Although groaning and moaning, you notice that everyone move pretty quick picking a seat, while a big projector starts to descend from the ceiling.

The next couple of hours are spent reviewing the most salient actions of the Battle. You're sort of fascinated in seeing your new fellows in action on the big screen and you start to admire they powerful abilities, still not helping yourself in thinking about the destroy that goes in the background.

In the moment the film is over, most everyone stand up in a sudden and gather for the subsequent meeting. Wanda, on the contrary, remains with you: "We are not needed at this point in time, let the guy have their super-masculine discussions about weapons, shelters, and so on. Hey, are you ok?"
"Yeah, I'm just fine."
And then a question raise up in your mind
"Well I see you are all living here now, after the battle I mean you remain united... I was just wondering what happened to Thor's brother... That poor guy was mind controlled, beaten, chained...And I didn't see him here and no one mentioned him, so he is just... you know, dead?"
"Oh... hem... well, no, he is not indeed. He managed to came back from that hell I guess... actually, he lives in the tower as well."