❄Part 1[Danger]❄

It's the beautiful day.
But for Anokhi, her classmates wanted to make it the worst for her.
She was running when she bumped into Shaurya who gave an annoying look to anokhi.

After sometime both went to the  classes and finished their work.

It was lunch break time.

Reema was sitting in the canteen with anokhi.

Meanwhile the other side the anmol gang were planning to do tremendous harm to anokhi.

Shaurya was passing through the corridor when he heard tid bit of the conversation but was unable to find that about whom they were talking.

He didn't gave attention ⚠ to them as he thought that they gonna prank somebody.

When almost everyone left the college on bebo, kitty and anmol was present with anokhi.

The weather was not good these days. It was like it gonna rain ☔ hard.

Wind 💨 was blowing strongly.

Anokhi decided to go to hostel as much early as possible.

When she was at the gate of SIAC, one of anokhi classmate came and told her that reema is on terrace and waiting for her. And reema asked her to send a message to anokhi.

Anokhi found it fissy but decided to go as reema might be in trouble.

Anokhi went to the terrace, she was wearing just a plane kurti and was feeling cold as well. When she reached there she found no one.

She cried reema's name many time but no response.

Then she thoughts that reema might have left as it was too cold.

When anokhi moved back to the gate she saw that the door was locked🔐 and then started crying because she was alone on the terrace and was feeling afraid as well as cold.

Anokhi cried for help but no one was there.

Suddenly it started raining and she was all drenched in rain.

Anokhi started shivering and due to weakness and coldness became unconscious.

Scene changes to Shaurya
Shaurya was in his office 🏢 only as he has to complete some paperwork.

When shaurya left for saberwal mansion then Shaurya got a call that he has to complete some paperwork for patiala branch of SIAC.

Shaurya was going through the papers when the peon came and told that he was leaving.

When he informed shaurya and was leaving then he got a call from the watchman. Watchman asked the peon that Is there any student in the college named Anokhi Bhalla??

When peon again repeated the se sentence then Shaurya thought that he should asked what had happened.

Shaurya asked from the peon and then he informed about the happenings.

Shaurya was bit angry and annoyed at the same time as from the morning anokhi was making him angry.

Shaurya asked peon to once again check the college at once before leaving and went to his chair.

After maximum 15 min peon came and told that a bag and a phone was kept on the staircase.

Now Shaurya was feeling restless. He thought that though it's raining out and he has a lot of work he will spend his night in the college itself.