Confession gone wrong (1)

Thoughts
Speech
(Narration)

Sho: Tsk. This wall is taller than I thought. How am I supposed to jump!

(El happens to be passing by from there, and sees Sho staring at the wall.
El goes over there and bends down folding the hands in a way easier to stand on and then push, like in acrobatics.)

El: I will help you jump.

(One foot on the hands and then on the shoulders and jumps)

El: I didn't mean to use my shoulder. Whatever.

Sho: Um.... El, I- Thank you for your help.

El: No worriers.

(And El walks away.)

Sho: El, I want to tell you something. Please listen to me.

(C, a member of Sho's fanclub passes by, but stops on hearing 'Please listen to me'.)

C: It's Sho's voice. From where did I hear this pleasant voice? (looks around)

Sho: I like you. I always think of you. The first time I met you, I found you attractive. And I developed a crush on you. It was difficult for me to voice it out. I fear that you will reject me, but I can't keep it hidden now. I like you please go out with me.

C: Oh my god! Am I dreaming? Sho, I like you too. I am willing to be with you.

Sho: ....

C: Sho, where are you? Why aren't you speaking? Or am I hallucinating?

Sho: .....yes. That's your hallucinating. Sho never confessed to anyone. Sho doesn't like you, Sho don't even know you.

(C believed it.)

C: Oh right. How can I be so dumb. Even having hallucinations!

(In this way a confession was spoiled. And there was no progress. Sho jumped down the wall, ate lunch and came back. Now the problem was how to jump in again.)