Chapter 3

( any mistakes? Feel free to correct me<3.)

I grab my food from her and I walk towards the cafe door and open it, heading towards my car. After I get in my car I switch on the radio to play some music. It was a good ass moment to play some.

I live for my music.

After about 25 minutes I place my food against the passenger seat neatly and drive around.

I drive towards the park I seen earlier and glance at the children playing at the playground. My eyes then turns towards the boys who were playing basketball at the court beside the playground.

I loved playing basketball. Before my dad had cheated and kicked us all out he had taught me, Kam and kim to play.

We were all very good at it but stopped once we had no inspiration to play.

I park into the parking lot and grab my keys and purse.

Maybe I could go running out here. I mean, there IS a track out here. And maybe start playing basketball again too..

I exit my car and walks towards the playground to see the children play in the swing sets and slide down slides. If only I had a childhood like that coming up.

I look at the little boy and girl chase after each other, while the little boy screams playfully while being chased.

I walk towards the basketball court where boys and girls were. As I get closer, I stare at every movement the dudes were motioning and I stop walking beside a group of girls when they shoot the ball in the goal.

In the corner of my eye, I notice I've been getting stares from the group.

When the same person scores again I admire them and open my mouth slightly then close it.

When a quarter is over I keep my eyes focused on the tall man who I can barely see in the distance. They grab a towel from one of the girls and wipe the sweat off their face while heading towards my way with the towel still over there face.

I notice 3 dudes that were looking at me smirking, and I look away.

I pull out my phone for a distraction, but when the tall figure shades the sun from me I look up.

My eyes widen.

It's Filen.

He takes the towel away from his face and looks up at me and smiles.

"Fil-"

"FILENNNN" I hear a girl say from behind me and I move out of the way as she hugs him.

Must be his girlfriend. Who knew he played basketball, even though it was somehow obvious.

"Hey Darla" he kisses her cheek and she smiles.

"Hey Len" she says back.

I smile softly at the two of them. I never been in a relationship, but this year was gonna be different.

The girl finally notices my presence and I get a forced smile from her. "Oh hi!! My name is Darla,  I'm Filen's girlfriend. I haven't seen you around here?" She questions.

"My name is Milana, I've actually just moved here and I'm Filen's Neighbor." I smile softly to her.

"Oh well nice to meet you." She reaches to shake my hand and I take it.  "You too."