.~3: Lin Mo~.

Lin Mo and Patrick were in the kitchen making brownies.

Well, they are attempting to make brownies.

"Lin Mo the receptor said to stiff the flour!" Patrick spoke, taking the bag away from him.

"What's the point? It'll turn out the same!" Lin Mo argued back, he also pulled the bag towards himself.

"No, it could make the brownies less smooth!"

"A brownie is a brownie! Why does the texture matter?"

"Because who would want to eat a clumpy brownie?!"

"I would Patrick!"

"Well I wouldn't! And any normal person wouldn't either!"

It took one argument and a tug-of-war on the flour bag until all the flour bursted into the air.

And on them.

Both of them couldn't see, so Lin Mo decided to take initiative and run to the bathroom (he had a better memory of the layout of the house) and get cleaned up. Then, he would return to Patrick and help him clean himself.

After Lin Mo left on his mission, ZhouKeyu walked into the kitchen and saw the disaster everywhere. He took a video before walking up to Patrick, laughing on the way there.

"What happened?" ZhouKeyu asked.

"Lin Mo and I were making brownies but then we started arguing whether to stiff the flour or not...this was the outcome." Patrick replied, eyes still shut because he couldn't see.

ZhouKeyu got a paper towel, wet it, and used it to clean Patrick's face gently. After he removed most of the flour, he blew in Patrick's eyes so he would be able to open them without pain.

"Okay now go clean up, also, I want to try the brownies when they're done." ZhouKeyu said, throwing the paper towel away. He was about to leave when he felt Patrick's hand grab his arm.

Patrick pulled ZhouKeyu down and kissed him on his cheek. Before leaving the kitchen quickly to clean up, and probably to hide his embarrassment.

ZhouKeyu laughed and left the kitchen with a small smile on his face.

What both of them didn't know was that Lin Mo saw the whole thing in the corner of the room.