Chapter 2

Louis POV
We walked into the hospital and I looked straight ahead the whole time not caring if everyone was looking at the broken, getto, emo boy. I run my thumb over the silver pocket knife in my leather jacket pocket.
Liams in a hospital bed in a hospital gown eating a salad and jello.
"Hello wh-. Louis?" He says.
I nod and walk over to a chair by his bed and sit down.
"Why'd ya do it Payno." I ask him.
"D-do what?" He asks.
"Why'd ya kidnap her?" His face takes on a face of recognition.
"It was like with Niall. Harry held a gun to my head. Said we were the most trusted members of the band. He said he tried it with Zayne but it didn't work. Harry took him to the woods and held a gun to his head. When Zayne refused Harry made me slam him in the head with my baseball bat."
That made since. Zayne cringed when Liam finished and Niall laughed. I allowed myself a small smile also.
"Hey Louis. Want a carrot?" Liam says holding one from his salad out to me. I smile.
"Yeh thanks lad."
I take it from him and crunch on it. We hear running footsteps in the hall and a girl runs in.
Grace? I ask me self. No Grace is dead Harry killed. The boy I thought I could trust.
"LI-LUMS!"  Zayne and Niall snicker.
"Li-lums?" Zayne asks suppressing a smile.
"Um boys." Liam says. "This is Amber."
I get up and walk to her.
"Hello miss I'm Louis Tomlinson."
I kiss her hand and she blushes.
"Hey I'm Amber."
"Do you wanna grab dinner some time?" I ask.
She freezes.
"I'm yeah Tuesday maybe?" She says.
I nod and she waved and left.
"What was that Louis?" Niall asks me.
"Niall she looked like Grace. And-and had her bubbly personality and acted like her. I couldn't let her leave me." I explain.
Liam has a pout on his face. His arms crossed.
"Heyyyyy." He says. "I had that pet name because she liked me."
"Well sorry lad." I say. "Let's go boys."
Niall and Zayne head out the door. I go to follow but stop and go back to Liam. I go right up to him and whisper in his ear.
"By the way. You'd be dead by now. But I'm feeling generous. And I'm not gonna kill you till I beat the crap out of you."
I look him in the eye and smirk. I stand up straight and walk away. Niall and Zayne are waiting in the hall.
"Did you do it?" Zayne asks.
I shake my head.
"No. I'm waiting for the right time."