Eight💞

Lexie knew that things were changing between her and Freddie. She knew that she wanted them to work. But she didn't know how to make it last which she wanted to do.

Lexie woke and walked into the living room. She saw Aimee there with Warren. "You know if dad sees him, you're both done for."

"Dad left for work already. We waited till he had gone. And it's not like anyone heard us having sex," Aimee said.

"Yeah how did you manage that?"

Aimee smirked. "Bedroom floor."

"Gross."

***
Lexie went to the garage. She saw Freddie sitting there with a smirk on his face. She looked at him. "And what are you grinning about?" She asked.

"Just a business deal that's going my way. And I couldn't be happier about it," he told her.

Lexie nodded. She wasn't convinced. But she said nothing. She didn't want to ruin how well the relationship was going. She smiled. "Think I can steal you away for some food?" She asked as she looked to him.

Freddie smirked. "Oh yes. Back at mine? I mean... that's what you're hinting at yes?"

Lexie rolled her eyes. "Is that all you can think about? I wanted us to go for lunch and then a walk along the canal," she said.

"We can do that too babe. I promise you. I'm just in a good mood today. And I wanted us to celebrate."

"Celebrate what? You're not talking to me Fred. How am I supposed to be happy when you're not telling me anything. And it sucks. Okay?" She asked.

Freddie nodded. "Warren and I. We made a deal. If we shift a ton of cocaine, we can earn ten grand each. And that will set us up for Life."

Lexie frowned. "Drugs. Are you having a laugh? You want to shift cocaine?! That's stupid. You're stupid. You really are."

Freddie glared. "This is for our future Lex. Imagine where we could go with ten grand."

"Yes. You can go to jail! This is nuts Freddie. Bloody hell!" She yelled.

"You're being unreasonable. I'll see you later."

Lexie scoffed and walked off. She wasn't going to back Freddie if he wanted to get involved in drugs.

***
Lexie stormed into the club. She saw Aimee there. "Did you know that your boyfriend is involved in drugs? Him and Freddie are to shift cocaine for ten grand each. Did you know?" She asked.

Aimee frowned. "You what?"

Lexie nodded. "Heard it straight from Freddie's mouth. Apparently it's to set them both up for life."

Aimee turned to look at Warren. "Tell me she's not telling the truth," she said. She rolled her eyes. "Fox. Tell me now if Lexie is telling the truth. Because if she is, me and you are done."

"Babe."

"Save it. You're a jerk. And we are done. Lex. Come on."

***
Lexie and Aimee were sitting in the flat. Lexie sighed. "I'm sorry I told you about the drugs. I just... I'm hurt that Freddie would turn to drugs like that. Selling them.. they're the worst."

Aimee nodded and smiled. She knew Lexie was feeling bad for what happened.  She looked at her. "It'll be okay. We don't need them to define us. We can cope without some dick."

Lexie smiled and nodded. But could she cope without Freddie. Or would she get invoked with him and his dodgy deals?