9:

"Aish.. snap out mingi. Looks like your really whipped for this one." Hongjoong said while laughing.

This time, all of them were at seonghwa and hongjoong's place.

Mingi was sitting on the couch eating chips while day dreaming about his Cinderella.

While san laugh and nods at hongjoong who shales his head at mingi.

"He is. Look, now what I am gonna do." San takes out his phone and press a recording to play.

Wooyoung sweat, honey filled.velvety voice filled the living room snapping mingi out.

"Love me like you do. La- la.
Love me like you do."

Mingi glares at san as hongjoong whistle with wide eyes.

"Yah! San! Why did you have it recorded!"

"I must admit. This girl voice is...pretty awesome."

"Come on, mingki. We all know how much you appreciated me for receding it. I can send you~~" san winked but mingi rolled his eyes and turns to hongjoong who was impressed by wooyoung's voice and sit on couch besides.him taking san phone and listening/looking at the recording with a amused and impressed expression.

"What are you waiting for!?" Hongjoong pause the video and turns to mingi.

"Hey! Your Cinderella loves your song, I can tell it. By how she's singing it.
Why not sing a song for her or something? To let her know or something?" Mingi nods slowly.

"Well, you have a point. Wait! I know!" Mingi.grab one of hongjoong's diary and pen placed on desk, ofcouse hongjoong protest but well.

He opens the page and start writing.
At ghe top hewrote the title 'My Cinderella!' And then starts the song.

Never thought a trip to convenient store would change my life.
I met this girl in an alley, in a lonely night.
The girl with fiery eyes, short hairs (I wanted to touch so bad), sharp jaw, birthmarks below the left eye and left side of lips.
This girl changes my heart.
Making me go crazy.
Making me do things I thought I would never will.
Now I didn't feel any pain, just happiness.
Never thought a trip to convenient store would change my life.
I met this girl in an alley, in a lonely night.

"Also add how you forgot to bring my ice cream and got punched for being an idiot which you are." San yelled while his focus was back at his phone and eating chips.

Hongjoong laugh at san comments while mingi glares at him and throw a.cushion at san while he dodged.

"Shut up. And your the idiot." Mingi shakes his head and turns his attention back to writing.

Then I met her in a book stall, she told me to 'have a safe day! And come again~'
My life changes more. My heart's beating more.
But worst, when I met at the cafe. Her voice, that was singing my song.
I felt hypnotized.

Never thought I would be fell in love.
But it's my Cinderella.

Her glass slipper is her memory, staying in ma'mind.

Her 12 o'clock strikes the night at the alley.

Now it's up to me to find her.
Oh my Cinderella, stay safe.

Cause your prince is on the way, to find you.

My dear Cinderella~

"Nice." Hongjoong comments.

Mingi gives him a 'i am the best' look to which hongjoong rolled his eyes.

That was when the door of hong's and hwa's apartment was opened and comes inside aeonghwa talking to phone.

"As you wish, it's up to you." Seonghwa waves at the three and points he's busy on call which the three nods.

Seonghwa continues his call while scanning the fridge.

"Mhm.... it depends on you. If you trust him to leave sangie with him. Then I am okay with it also. I already told you, I trust that jongho kid."

Seonghwa takes out a can of juice and pour some in the cup and takes a sip.

"Okay, okay bye." Seonghwa hung up the call as he walks to the three and sits besides hongjoong other side as hongjoong wrap an arm around seonghwa's waist.

"So,.. anything exciting?" Seonghwa asked sipping his drink.

"Ah, yes. Honey. Our mingki is really in 'love' now."

"Oh? Woaw."

"And they apparently got her 'singing' mingki's one song also!"

"Really!? can I hear it?" And before they knew it. Wooyoung voice flew through the speakers and seonghwa face becomes paler.

"No!" He yelled and stand up making everyone flinch.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Hongjoong ask seonghwa worriedly.

"Hong! That's- that's.. youngie!"

Realization hit hongjoong.

"I thought that voice felt familiar. Wait- that's mean.." both hyungs turn to the two confused one.

Before san gasp.

"You both know her!?" San yelled excitingly and looks at mingi and raise an eyebrow making a 'are you idiot ir wait, you are!' face.

"What happened?" Mingi questioned. And all the other three mentally face palmed.

"Mingi, my friend with one braincell but apparently lost that one as well. Hyungs know your Cinderella!" San says.

It takes mingi few minutes to digust it but when he did he gasp and claps looking at his hyungs.

"You both do!?" Seonghwa nods and sits besides hongjoong and clears his throat.

"But..mingi.. before we made you two meet. Theirs something. We need you to know." Seonghwa looks at hongjoong for some help but hongjoong just nods.

Seonghwa sigh and looks at the two.

"The thing is..please don't freak out!"

"We won't hyung. What is it?"

"Actually, we are sure. You both will." Hongjoong declares calmly.

"Nah! We won't! What worst could be happen? Your gonna tell me that my Cinderella is a boy or.. a transgender?"

"Actually,..yes." there was a silence before mingi started laughing while san gasp.

"Why are you laughing?" Seonghwa ask in confusion to mingi who calm down from his laugh while san rubbing his arms where mingi had hit while laughing.

"That was a nice joke hyung."

When their was no response. Mingi smile fade.

"You mean, my Cinderella is.. really a..."

"Yes, your Cinderella is a boy, and..."

"And..? There's more?" San ask as mingi was in shock. Hongjoong nods as seonghwa continues.

"And... he is a single parent of a almost four year old.."

________

'Targetauthor!'

1935 words.