Chapter 1 🧚🏻‍♂

Wang Families

Wang Yi Zhanage 45The most famous actor and C

Wang Yi Zhan
age 45
The most famous actor and C.E.O and he own half of Chinas most famous companies and on the United States as well. Father of Hai Kuan the oldest son , Yibo the second oldest and Meng Ziyi the youngest. Married with Jing Tong at the very young age of 18. 'Cause they was and still sinfully in love. He a very over protective of his family is a loyal husband and very very loving understanding father he devote to them and will give his life for all his families. When he was vey sick in verge of death his bàba and māmā asked for a miracle in order to save him . He never told his families that he can see magical and celestial beings.

Wang Jing Tongage 45At a very young age she established her career as a singer and actress through out the ages she has fallen  deeply in love with the actor Wang Yi Zhan and 3 kids with him

Wang Jing Tong
age 45
At a very young age she established her career as a singer and actress through out the ages she has fallen  deeply in love with the actor Wang Yi Zhan and 3 kids with him. She still in her career with her families. She love her families and will do anything for them. When she was about to loose her second son Yibo she was scared and she asked for miracle and that magical someone saved her son.

                        Wang Hai Kuan                                 age 24He started his acting career like his māmā ( mom) and have his very own agency at a young age and his the C

                        Wang Hai Kuan
                                 age 24
He started his acting career like his māmā ( mom) and have his very own agency at a young age and his the C.E.O. like his bàba(dad). He have 2 more siblings they are Yibo the second oldest and younger sister Meng Ziyi he love them dearly and will do anything for them. He like his father very over protective of his loves ones and his very magical special someone. When he was about to be kidnapped and abused by his kidnappers an angelic fairy being saved him.