violet under moonlight

••••thíѕ íѕ wríttєn вч mєthσхчєthαnє σn ασ3••••

---------------------------------------------------------

Keith's back looked pale in the moonlight. Lance wanted to take the time and admire the sight, commit the blue-white shine in Keith's sweaty hair to memory and map out every inch of glowing flushed skin with his lips and tongue. He should have earlier, if he'd thought about it - but he'd been too wrapped up in the heat of Keith's body against his in the moment, too caught up in Keith's voice, low and husky in his ear as it commanded him to do things he really, really wanted to do in the first place. In the end he'd of COURSE capitulated to Keith's every whim because Lance could never say no the throaty panting demands that fell from Keith's red-bitten lips .

Lance watched the curling ends of Keith’s hair gently sway and shift on Keith’s shoulders with every movement of his hips. He rocked his own hips up hard, just enough for Keith’s head to bow forward in a gasp and expose the back of his neck, flushed red like the skin on most of his gorgeous body. He let his eyes wander down at last the best part of the magnificent show playing in his lap; Keith’s ass, in all it’s round and perky glory, shaking and bouncing as he rammed himself onto Lance’s cock.

“F-fuck, come on, are you gonna make me do this all by myself?” Keith gasped out, a pant of air forced out of his lungs in between words every time his ass landed on Lance’s pelvis.

He could take his time now, Lance decided. Keith’s body was the kind of work of art that needed time and stamina to fully appreciate, and he sat up the rest of the way off the pillows he’d been leaning against to get a good grip on Keith’s hips, stilling them in their dance. He pressed his chest to Keith’s back, nosing long hair away from Keith’s ear to bite at his neck as Lance took control of their motions. Slow and steady he rolled their hips, enjoying the frustrated groan torn from his boyfriend’s throat at their languid pace.

“You’re the goddamned worst, Lance,” Keith scolded vehemently, trying to rock back onto Lance’s cock. Lance had draped himself over Keith’s back, settled in the open splay of his thighs to hold their bodies as close to each other as possible and pinning Keith down too effectively to get any real momentum from the action. “The worst,” he repeated with feeling.

Lance grinned against the marred skin of Keith’s neck, perfectly content to enjoy the tight clench fluttering around his cock in his own gentle time. “I thought you WANTED me to fuck you, though.”

“This isn’t fucking, this is…” Keith’s arms shuddered, and he had to tighten the lock of his elbows before they both fell face-first into the bed. “M-making whoopie or something, God, could you just go harder already?!”

“Making love, you mean?” Lance corrected playfully, changing the angle of his thrusts to tease the head of his dick against Keith’s prostate, pulling out nearly halfway to keep his movements shallow enough to only barely brush against the spot at his deepest push. Keith moaned beautifully, spine going soft where he’d been tense against Lance’s chest as he finally relaxed in his arms, giving in to the gentle pleasure Lance was forcing on him. Lance kissed the back of his neck, unwrapping himself from Keith’s body enough to lean back enough where he could watch the slide of his cock in and out of that sinfully gorgeous peach-round ass.

The sounds coming out of Keith were so sweet, happy little hiccups of noise he’d never allow himself to make if he weren’t falling apart. Lance decided to reward him for how beautifully he was giving in, fighting past the heat boiling his blood to enjoy the ride for what it was and so Lance fucked his cock in nice and deep again just the way Keith wanted it.