The more my prayer the lesser is my grace

••••thíѕ íѕ wríttєn вч mєthσхчєthαnє σn ασ3••••

---------------------------------------------------------

“C’mon, you can take one more, right?”

Lance’s voice felt distant somehow, even though he was only a short distance from where Keith lay on the floor, close enough to crouch down and stroke Keith’s hair with gentle, loving fingers. Keith shook his head, voice too hoarse from screaming for the last four hours to even attempt a verbal refusal. It was too much, it had been too much, Keith was sore and sticky and tired and shaking and somehow still hard against his own will from the vibrator jammed tight in his ass and running at full power against his prostate. He’d already been fucked and plugged up before Lance’s come had a chance to start leaking out of him, already been toyed with and teased and pet and and sucked until he’d come three more times under Lance’s touch, already had his body used for hours until Lance had come on his face and thighs and even fucked his ass again before he’d slipped the vibrator back inside, stuffing Keith so full of hard plastic and warm semen it felt like Keith was bursting at the seams. Too full and too hot and hoo sensitive and there was no way, no way...

“Awww, come on, Kitten, don’t be like that,” Lance cooed, thumb swiping under Keith’s eyelashes to wipe away some of the stream of tears drying on his face. “I know you can. You’ve been so good for me, haven’t you Baby?” Had he? The words stirred something in Keith’s hazy mind, made him feel warm and soft and happy, made him want to keep being good for Lance. He felt himself throb around the vibrator, felt more tears well up in his eyes and somehow the only thought left in Keith’s brain was that he wanted, needed to be a good boy, even if his body couldn’t take it. “And I can see how hard you still are, I know you can come one more time - I can too, that’s how sexy you are. I swear I’ve been hard for hours, but  I’m still not gonna do anything you tell me I’m not allowed to do, Kitten, so you have to tell me when I ask you.” He gripped Keith’s chin, tilting his head up to meet Lance’s firm gaze. “Will you let me take you one more time?”

It felt like an eternity passed in the time it took Keith to answer, mind moving as slow and foggily as the curiously sedate pace of his heartbeat. He didn’t even know what he was thinking about - didn’t know if he was thinking about anything at all, but he knew he was nodding and Lance was leaning down to kiss the tears from his eyelids and whisper, “That’s my good kitty.” and the words were filling Keith up with more gooey warmth in his chest and head than there even was filling up his ass right now so Keith was pretty sure it must be true and he really could handle anything. It must be true; Lance had said it was, after all, and even if Keith couldn’t quite remember what was going on or how they’d gotten here he knew that as long as Lance was here he was safe .

Lance was squeezing down on Keith’s jaw and he automatically opened it in response, and he knew he’d done right when Lance let go of the grip on Keith’s jaw to pet his hair again as his reward. A shiver of pleasure ran down Keith’s spine just from that, and when Lance slipped his cock into Keith’s waiting mouth he moaned, although he only noticed he had because Lance praised him for how good it had felt. Which was of course all the motivation Keith needed to do it again, take as much of Lance’s cock into his mouth and down his throat and moan loudly and unabashedly, relish in the way his lover’s hands curled into fist at his hair. The thought that he was making Lance feel good was making his own cock throb and he wanted more, wanted to be good for Lance and make Lance come like a good kitty, wanted his master to be pleased so badly that Keith was bobbing his head to greedily try and take in more dick, swallowing at the hard flesh like he was starving for it.