We Will All Die

Why did I go to school that day? I shouldn't have. I never would have thought my worst fear would have been based off a lesson my science teacher taught me. I never wanted to know that. I wish I never knew. In fact, I'd be better off if I lived my entire life not knowing.

        I know there are stupid people out there that would do dumb things to get what they want. And I know it's in some movies too. Like in a Wolverine movie, a grandfather came up with a plan to live forever, even if it meant living in a stupid suit. Even the wolverine can live forever!

        Yeah, I know, I shouldn't want to live forever, but should I want to die? I'm always debating between the two. When I want to die, I never think about the after. When I want to live, I always think about the after. That's probably one of my biggest and most continuous mistakes.

        And there's those quotes, about living forever, having the best life, being carefree, but those are all breaking the rules. I can't live forever, I won't have the best life, I have to be careful. This world is filled with so much. You can't say if something is good or bad because it isn't black and white. And I don't know if not having black and white is good or bad.

        But that's my life. Living with an older and younger cousin with my aunt and uncle because my parents are always off somewhere in the world. And they pay my aunt for the care I get. My mom's side of the family is loaded, and my dad's family, not so much. But after my dad married my mom, he got part of the action with money.

        I'm not sure when my parents will come back, or if they will, but if they do, it'll be too late. I'm growing without them. I probably won't even know who they are. But it's whatever. I've gotten to the point where I don't care.