Tres

The high starts to kick my ass. I knew tae wasn't feeling it yet, because he built up his high tolerance.

He looked at me and i was zoned the fuck out. I didn't realize he was staring at me til 5 minutes later, when he started giggling.

Y/n: ah. Its getting to you hm?

Tae: just a littleeee

I leaned over to him and smiled. He gave me a peck on the lips, but i ended up touching his neck and going in for a longer kiss.

Tae: take off your shirt baby.

I do as he says, and i take off my shirt. I lean back in to kiss him some more. I suddenly feel his hands untying my bra and it pops off. He throws it on the ground and holds my back for support. Tae turns me around slowly, still kissing me and now hes on top of me.

He starts back down and kisses my breasts. I feel his tongue slide on my nipple, then he bites it.

Y/n: t-taehyung

I moaned as he did that and he does the same thing to my other breast. He keeps sucking on them and with his right hand, he travels down to my panties and plays with my clit. I opened my legs and his finger circles around faster. I started shaking and i tried to close my legs.

Tae: open up babygirl. You'll start to really feel like closing them when im deep inside you.

He winks at me and goes down to my puthyyyy. He kisses the lips and my clitoris. He starts sucking on it and with his middle finger, he inserts it inside my pussy. He thrusts his finger hard back and forth. His tongue motion on my clit makes me want to cum. I arch my back and grab his hair. Trying to push him away, he roughly grabs my hand and places it down on the bed.

Tae: do not use your other hand.

I whimpered and nodded my head yes while biting my lips.

Y/n: fuck, you're so good tae. Im gonna cum!

He hears me say that then quickly unbuckles his pants. He flips me around with my knees on the bed and my back arched. He takes both my hands and holds them from my back. He pounds his hard dick inside me.

I wasn't expecting that so i moaned loudly.

Y/n: f-fuckk taeee!

He continues to thrust inside me. Taking hold of my arms with one of his hands, he takes his other hand and smacks my ass hard. It made me twitch, he became more turned on. He pounded inside me faster.

I knew he was gonna cum soon. So he starts to go slower but still stays deep inside me. He holds that position and gives me deep strokes. Hitting my spot, I immediately set my hands free and i rub my clit. I was gonna cum too.

Taehyung flips me over and gives me missionary. Still going at the same pace and positioning as he was before he leans down to suck on my titties again.

I spread my legs wide open and i feel all of his liquids go inside me. Then i cum too, and it all oozes out of my pussy.

Tae: you were such a good listener babe.

He smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss. Looking towards me again, he whispers into my ear "i love you."