deez nuts

Briana woke up and saw that she had 69 fucking missed calls from her hoe ass bitch ass annoying ass friend named Sammy so she fucking picked it up. "hey!!!! wow i can't believe you actually answered me y'know who would wanna answer me im so ugly and stupid and ugly and stupid and ugly and stupi-" "shut the fuck up god damn you annoying pile of doggy shit." Briana yelled. She was already getting tired of this ugly little piece of shit.

"Wait do think I'm ugly and stupid please tell me I'm wrong 😩😩😩😩😩" Briana hasnt even been speaking to this piece of shit for one minute and she already craved the sweet release of death. "No you're not shut the fuck up." Briana was getting ready to unlock her window. "Y'know most guys wouldn't be staring at your face they'd be staring at your flat itty bitty tiddies which are pretty nice might I add😩😩💦💦" "bruh what the fuck??"

"But they're not as nice as your personality SEE HOW I COMPLIMENTED YOUR PERSONALITY INSTEAD OF YOUR BOOBS 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 see I'm just not like other guys 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺." Briana got tired of this motherfucker so she put herself on pause. " Oh it looks like you accidentally clicked pause there and you still haven't unclicked it lololololololiloool🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂"

Briana decided to think of a quick lie "I gotta go fold the dishes and walk my fish"

"Oh you're hanging up to go talk to other guys!?!!!!?!????!?!? You're just like all the other girls 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡."

Briana hung up the phone and jumped out the window and died lol