Lauren's Love

Lauren's P.O.V

I sigh as I stare at my computer keyboard, mindlessly typing the words, not paying attention to the actual meaning of them. I had better things to think about. Like my latest crush, Gabriella Ovalles, a girl from tiktok. There's something about her curly shoudler length hair that just makes me want to be with her. Her facial expressions, down to how she moves her eyebrows when she talks and sticks out her tongue in her tiktoks. Her clothing style and her rings. How she wears her snapbacks backwards like I used to when I was younger and how she wears the same white vans that I desperately want to wear.

"Lauren, Lauren!"

I shake my head and look up. "Yes?"

"You just..stopped typing and started staring into space," my sister, Christina, says. "C'mon, get it together. You promised you would type the blurb for the new poster for our upcoming concert!"

"Yeah," I inwardly sigh, "I know."

I guess Christina senses that I'm hesitant about typing the blurb so she looks at me, her eyes concerened. "What's wrong, Laur?"

Well, first of all, I think, we're planning a concert while covid is still happening. Even though I'm vaccinated, the rest of you aren't and there are also new strains. You aren't requiring people to be vaccinated or mask during the concert, and the vwenue is indoors. What could possibly go wrong? Also, there's a girl on tiktok that I'm obsessed with and kind of want to marry. But all I say out loud is, "Nothing, I just stayed up too late last ngiht so now I'm tired.

She clicks her tongue sympathetically. "Laur, you know you need to try to get more sleep. Now please try to write the blurb. Our meeting is almost over and we need to get this poster done."

I nod and try to get Gabriella out of my mind. Soon, Lisa tells us that she's done with the visual. She rocks her month old daughter in her lap as she finishes uploading the design into the group folder. Amy and Katherine finish up their parts of the psoter and upload theirs. I do the same. My job is half assed, but it sounds genuine because I'm good with words like that. Christina's job is to put all the components together and get the psoter printed, so she will do thart later at home.

"Well, I have things to do," Amy announces loudly and stands up.

"Yep, me too," Christina says. "Meeting dismissed. I'll see all of you later. Gotta get home and see Barrett."

"Okay, bye," Katherine says cheerfully.

Christina, Amy, and Lisa, her child in tow, leave the house. Since Katheirne and Max, her husband, live with me, we stay, sat in the kitchen. She types away at her computer, doing god knows what. I open my phone and put it on mute, watching Gabriella's tiktoks over and over again. My vagina starts to pulsate. God, she's so hot. I discreetly move my hand into my lap, glancing up at Katherine. She's not paying any attention to me. As I watch the tiktok, holding my phone in my left hand, I move my right hand back and forth slowly over my thin black leggings, my legs going weak.

I need her. But I never can. My family would disown me.

HEY YA'LL, HERE'S MY NEW STORY! COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE <3

I WILL BE UPDATING WHENEVER BECAUSE I HAVE SCHOOL AND I'M BUSY LOL :)