Description if you didn't read it

So this is a rareship requested by a dear follower, if you want to request ships with Izuku x anyone then I'm all for it.

Ships that I am not doing are...

TodoDeku 😵

IidaDeku ☠

UraDeku 🤮

TsuDeku 😤😷

You know stuff like that...

So the description, if you didn't read it.

------------------------

This is a....

Karma x Izuku/Deku fanfic

Ok onto the description

Izuku Midoriya despised being in the upper class, not because he was smart like everyone else, or because he had connections with the headmaster.

It was simply because he couldn't be with his crazy boyfriend who was in class 3-E, every time he put in a request asking to be put in that class was denied, ripped up, or just rudely ignored.

His classmates never supported his relationship, all they knew was he was in a relationship with a student from class 3-E.

Izuku cried when he was bullied, abused from his parents (Not Hisashi) because he never was good enough. and laughed at when he calls for help.

Best friend turned into his worst bully.

Patents turned into his worst nightmare.

Friends turned into tormentors.

Minute after minute, hour after hour,  day after day, Izuku started closing everyone out, until he finally granted his wish but he's still closed out to everyone, all but one person...

Karma.

None of the characters belong to me, just the plot.

Also Izuku doesn't know his real biological father yet!