❃.✮:▹Starting pt.2◃:✮.❃

"You idiot,please don't that again,Takeo. Especially when you scrathced your arm against the wood a bit too much." Tanjirou says as he looked at Takeo with an expression of disbelief."Yeah, yeah,I understand I won't do that again." Takeo responds with a slight tone of annoyance. "Good. Now go rest with Rokuta. I'll handle the rest." Tanjirou smiles and slowly walks towards his dropped axe that was laying in the cold snow. "Thanks big brother,I owe you this time...!" Takeo says as he smiles and walks towards the family's cabin in where he meets his oldest sister,Nezuko Kamado.

"Good morning,Nezuko!" Takeo exclaims and waves to his older sister with a smile. Nezuko looked towards his direction and immediately has a confused expression. "Good morning to you too,Takeo. But did anything bad happen to you, Takeo?" Nezuko responds back. "Oh this? Well,nothing bad happen, I just got scratched multiple times by the wood, that I was chopping in a quick pace." Takeo scratches the back of his head nervously. Then Nezuko changed her confused expression into a look of annoyance. "Well,why were you doing that?" Nezuko says as she carries in the spices and fruits that she has found in the forest. "Oh that's quite difficult to explain but I think Big Brother will know how to explain it..!" Takeo nervously responds back to his older sister.

"Well, ok then. I'll ask Tanjirou about it later but for now go rest please." Nezuko says as she places the plate of fruits and spice on the kitchen table. "Alright! I'll talk to you later,Big Sister!" Takeo smiles as he walks into a small room inside of their cabin. Nezuko slightly giggles at the actions of her first youngest brother as she walks outside towards the location where Tanjirou and Takeo usually chop wood. Tanjirou was only paying attention on chopping the remaining 12 logs of wood until he picked up the scent of flowers and turns his head towards that direction to meet eye contact to his first youngest sister, Nezuko. "Oh,Nezuko it's you. What are you doing here?" Tanjirou says as he drops his axe into the snow once again.

"Oh I'm just here to ask on what happened to Takeo's left arm."Nezuko responds with a smile on her face,"Takeo just happened to scratch his arm against the wood, a bit too much than usual, since he tried to impress me of his hard work." Tanjirou sighs right after explaining to Nezuko. "But is he sleeping now? Since I did tell him to rest right after he entered the cabin." Tanjirou says as he makes eye contact again with his sister. "Ah yes,he did. I even told him myself to rest." Nezuko responds in a tone of annoyance.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
----------------------------TO BE CONTINUED.
Hi, it's the author of this story. I'll be currently working on the chapter after this release so y'all don't have to wait. And I'll try my best to at least post in 2-3 days minimum daily. Now bye bye.
516 WORDS