Chap1er One

Previously on 'Pudding Head and The Host Club'...

'I wonder how chaotic my new life will be.' I thought before I slept.
  ___  AA
*~/■ ■ ⊂ 👁👁P
  | ■ ■.(_👄)
  U U ̄ ̄U U

"Ken-Ken wake up!" I heard my mom shouting from the doorway of my new room.

"Stop calling me that..." I grumbled.

"Oh come on get up! Your going to be late if you don't get up now! Oh and your uniform didn't come in yet so just wear whatever you want today."

"Isn't that against the dress code..?"

"This school is quite strange and it said you could wear what you want but uniforms are highly encouraged... Anyways, get up!" I growled lowly but got up and got dressed in  a T-shirt and jeans.

"Kenma!! I also have something else for you to do!"

'Ugh what now' I walked down the stairs to see my mother making toast. Yeah she doesn't cook.

"What is it mom." She smoked a little devilishly as she turned around and grabbed something from a grocery bag that appeared out of nowhere.

"Where dying your hair, I think that ombre look you've got goin on looks stupid with the blonde, so how about pink? I thought it would look cute."

'What?! I like my hair! It doesn't make me stand out that much and pink is unnatural!'

"No definitely not. That color isn't a natural hair color!"

"Oh come on! Just try it for today, if you don't like it then we can dye it back to blonde ok?"

"...fine, but just for today!" I said reluctantly.

(About an hour later)

"Ok! Done!" She said taking off the gloves she used to dye my hair. She tossed them in the trash bin and was cleaning up the bathroom.

'I should have waited to get dressed' I thought while I looked down at my pink stained T-shirt.

"Ok, wait like 20 minutes then get in the shower." She said leaving the bathroom. I got out my phone and played that mobile game I was playing when I met Shoyo, it wasn't really fun but I was trying to pass the time. About 23 minutes later mom yelled at me to get in the shower. I sighed and stripped from the now pink T-shirt and jeans and stepped in the shower. The water was cold at first and I hissed a little as it touched my bare skin, but as it warmed up it slowly enveloped my pale skin. Once unwashed out all the excess dye, I stepped out of the shower and changed into the pair of clothes my mom left in here for me to wear. It was a red t-shirt and black jeans. Once I was done I took the blow dryer and dryed off my hair to see what color it seemed to be. Once I finished I looked in the mirror.

 Once I finished I looked in the mirror