Flashback

Guyss..aaj directly start karte hai kyuki mujhe hi raha nahi jaa raha..Aur...sab lok jinhone peechle 2 parts pe comments karke mera appreciation karke mera confidence badhaya un logo ko tahe dil se Thaaaaank you 🤗🥰

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another Day in Bureau, Shreya and Purvi are completing a file. Daya, Abhijeet, Freddy, Pankaj have gone out for case. Ishita is in ACP's cabin discussing the report. Kavin is filling some data on the computer that he gets a call.

Kavin (with low and distressed voice) – Ji? Kya? (shocked) Sach?

Kavin cuts the phone and has tears in his eyes. Purvi was the first to go to him

Kavin looks at her and says – Dushyant..

His eyes fill up with tears. 

Purvi – Sir kya hua bhai ko?

For the first time Kavin looked into Purvi's eyes. He didn't know what happened to him then because he was just lost in them.

Purvi jerked Kavin – (in a tensed tone) Sir? Kya hua bhai ko?

Kavin came back to reality. – Dushyant ne respond kiya Purvi! Abhi nurse ka phone aaya tha. Usne respond kiya. Finally!! (he is laughing with tears in his eyes)

vaishnavialice , purvikavin12GKMS-holic aur  samiksha_19 aap log to badi hoshiyaar hai by god!] 

[ Samiksha ji...bhagwaan ji ne prarthana sun li humari. Aapka, I mean apna kabootar thik ho gaya 😁 Aur sabar rakhiye udega kabootar jald hi.] 

This time Purvi couldn't control her impulse. She hugged Kavin. The time seemed to be paused. To Purvi she felt relaxed like never before. She felt like the whole universe was in his arms. She rested her head on his chest, listening his heartbeats. A relaxed smile came on her face. Kavin was shocked by her act. He didn't hug her back. But he felt his heart pacing.

Shreya was staring at Purvi with her mouth open. Ishita and ACP came out of the cabin to see what's happening and were shocked as hell too. ACP coughed. But both of them didn't respond. Finally Kavin held her shoulders and pushed her back.

Purvi came out of her 'La La Land'.

Purvi was red. Like all the blood in her body was saturated in her cheeks. She felt awkward as well as thrilled of the the act.

Purvi – So..Sorry sir. Wo..mai khush ho gayi thi to..bass..galti se..wo..I am sorry.

Kavin was still in shock.

Kavin – It's..It's okay. Galti ho jaati hai insaan se. Sir mai..hospital jaake aau? Dushyant se milne?

ACP – Haa..Ishita ko bhi saath le jao.

Both go to the hospital.

After sometime

Shreya – Ohho..aajkal badi jhappiya di jaa rahi hai seniors ko. (elbowing her) Baat kya hai?

Purvi – Kuch baat nahi hai. Bass thodi Khushi control nahi ho paayi. Shaam ko chalna mere saath bhai se milne.

Shreya – Dushyant sir se to mai milne chalungi hi..par tu baat kyu taal rahi hai? Waise aajkal tu khoyi khoyi si dikhti hai mujhe. Kavin sir se kuch jyada hi baat kar rahi hai. Aur aaj to direct baaho me. Tu to badi fast nikli yarr! (Dramatic mode on) Uff! Kitna pyaar! Meri to aankhe hi bhar aayi!