Chapter one

"Savannah! Wake up." A distant voice called, Savannah opened her eyes and saw her bestfriends Corrina and Hanna above her.

"We have to get out now." Hanna said, Corrina nodded and they all started checking for things to open the door.

Savannah found a crow bar in the vents, she used the cow bar to pry the door open, she was weak, but she needed to see her son.

Corrina grabbed Savannah's hand and stayed by her, Hanna walked a different way as Savannah and Corrina found the fucker that abducted them.

"Help!" A loud scream came, Savannah and Corrina ran to Hanna and saw a man biting into her neck. "Take care of Rylee S-savannah!" Hanna yelled, before she got dragged down by more flesh eating monsters.

"Run!" Corrina yelled, Savannah nodded and they both sprinted to the front door, they opened it and looked around.

They were about a few hours away from their apartment. Savannah grabbed a pair of keys and tried unlocking a door, the headlights of a black van went off.

"Let's go." Savannah said running to the driver side, she started the van and speeded out of the block.

She tried not to hit anything but failed miserably, Corrina and Savannah were bawling their eyes out because of Hanna.

After three hours of driving they finally pulled up, Savannah was the first one out, she ran in.

"Leo! I'm home baby!" She yelled running upstairs, but when she opened the door she found her boyfriend dead on the bed.

Savannah dropped to her knees and cried, she than stood up and walked into Leo and Rylee's bedroom, neither of them were there.

Savannah cried harder and yelled Leo's name again, but no response. She ran downstairs and cried in Corrina's arms.

Corrina was also crying because of the kids and her dead boyfriend. Everything was going bad for them, Savannah heard a gun cock and she turned around quickly.

A dark skinned man and a little boy stood there, the man held a pistol and the other one stayed behind the bigger one.

"Drop any weapons." He said slowly, Savannah held her hand up and shook her head.

"We don't have any." She spoke up, the man nodded and started patting Savannah down, he than did Julianna.

"Okay, I know who you are. You're Savannah Arey, and Corrina Hills. You guys are still alive?" He asked, Savannah and Corrina nodded in sink.
"I'm Morgan, that's my son Dwayne." Morgan said, Savannah smiled with a teary smile.

"H-have you seen a little blonde girl and a red headed little boy running around?" Savannah asked, her voice shook terribly, Morgan shook his head.

"No sorry. Those you're kids?" He asked, Savannah hesitated but nodded, Morgan smiled.

"I'll help you find them." He said, Savannah smiled at him. "Do you have any knives or guns laying around though? You'll need them." Morgan said, Savannah and Cori split up and ran opposite directions.

Savannah got to her safe and put in her code, she opened it and found her dad's old gun, she also had two pocket knives, large hunting pocket knives.

They were both her dad's, she grabbed the holster and strapped one to her leg for a knife, than another one on one side of the hip, and the gun holster on the left

Corrina came back in with four pocket knives and a sword. She smiled at Savannah before swinging the sword around her back and clipping her knife holster to her, one on each leg, one on each hip.

"Okay, we're ready." Savannah said, Morgan nodded and they all walked out of the house together.

Dwayne already grabbed all the food, and Savannah and Corrina changed into something different.

They all four walked the road like they owned it, Morgan taught them how to kill walkers, and they got a hang of it.

Once at night they decided to hold up at a place, Savannah and Corrina was staying upstairs with the door locked.

Savannah was reading while Corrina was doing push-up's and sit-up's. Corinna was always a hard worker, but Savannah was always a reader.

"Corrina.. do you think I'll find Leo and Rylee?" Savannah asked, Corrina stopped and drank some water.

"Yeah, I think you will." Corrina said, Savannah smiled at her.

"God I hope so." Savannah muttered, she than turned off the light and layed down, Corrina layed down on the ground. "Goodnight Cori." Savannah whispered.

"Goodnight Savannah." Cori whispered back, Savannah rolled over, trying trying get her mind off of the children.

        _____________________________

"Savannah, wake up." Corrina whispered in Savannah's ear, Savannah groaned and rolled over to face her.

"What?" She grumbled, Corrina smiled and pulled her off the bed, Savannah landed on the floor with a 'thud'.

"We have to go, get ready." Corrina said, Savannah nodded and Corrina walked out.

Savannah stood up and changed into some jeans and a white t-shirt. She threw on her shoes and grabbed her gun holster, and knife holsters.

She strapped them on and walked down stairs, Julianna was eating a bowl of dry cereal.

"Hey, I'm ready." Savannah said, Morgan nodded and smiled at her.

"Okay, let's go." He said, Corrina huffed and stuffed a handful of cereal in her mouth.

Morgan opened the door and they were off, Savannah was in the front with Morgan, while Corrina and Dwayne were in the back.

"Savannah, I- I need to go find my family. I've been thinking about it for a while." Corrina said, Savannah stopped walking.

"Okay, I'll go with you." Savannah said, Corrina shook her head with a small smile.

"Go find you're babies." Corrina whispered, Savannah watched as Corrina walked off.

"I love you!" Savannah yelled, Corrina turned around and blew her a kiss, I love you too.

"You okay?" Morgan asked, Savannah nodded and ran forward, stabbing a walker in the back of the head.

"Daddy! I got the son of a bitch! I got him!" Dwayne yelled, Savannah and Morgan ran over to him.

There was a man groaning on the floor, calling a name, Savannah couldn't figure out how, but this guy was familiar. Very familiar.