Chapter 1

I walked to my next class, 'history' it's my last class of the day. I sat next to my friend 'donnacha' he smiled and said "hey chloe" I said "hey Donncha what's up" he said "nothing much" I nodded and then the class started.

After class it was time to go home, i was walking home and I see 'Louis tomlinson' he just gave me a smirk, it creeped me out. I felt a tap on my shoulder and donnacha was there, he said "hey I need to ask you something" I said "ok, what is it" he said "will you go on a date with me" I smiled said "yeah of"great, I'll text you details soonI smiled and he ran back down the Street.
E you

I smiled and continued to walk down the Street, I felt another tap. I turned around and it was Louis he said "chloe please don't go on that date with donnacha. His a vampire, I am too, his on the dark side tough, please trust me, I know you don't know me well, but please" I said "louis I've known donnacha for years, I think I'd know of he was a vampire" he said "well, rember shelly, he had sex with her on there 3rd day dating and he bit her, why do you think she has changed so much, the two dots on her neck, the red eyes" I was shocked or was true, he said "look, just please help me, his fecking hunting me down, can I just stay at your house" I sighed and said "ok, but you'll need to hide because I can't let my mom know" he smiled and said "thank you so much" he gave me a hug and I said "no probom Louis, mabye we could be friends" he smiled and said "I'd like that"...

Me and Louis Walked down and I said "what it like you know,being a vampire" he said "not that fun as you think love, it's not fun at all" I asked "how it seems pretty cool to me" he said "babe, the red eyes, fangs, anger issues, aren't fun at all" I said "fair enough" he said "I'm assuming you think it's like twilight" I blushed and said "aha yeah" he smirked and said "tough so" I said "so, do you have a secret vampire girlfriend or..." he said "nope, because all they want is sex"
I nodded and said "oh, alrighty" he chuckled and said "I love they way you say alrighy" I blushed and said "thanks" he smiled and said "so, um, are you still gonna, you know go on that date with donnacha" I replied "na, I'll just say I don't wanna ruin the friendship" he nodded and said "alright love" I turned my head for a second and I saw Donncha, behind a tree, is he spying on me...I looked again and he was right behind me, I jumped and said "Donncha what the fuck" he said "are u already cheating" louis turned and said "donnacha mate, ye aren't even official, Im just talking to her" he said " you calling her babe" I said "how did u even hear that" he said "oh um, idk I just did" I said "okay, but if u don't mind me and Louis are gonna continue talking and idk if I wanna go on a date bc I don't want our friendship to be ruined, sorry" he said "I hate u" and ran off.....

Me and Louis boyh