••• Abuse? •••

Sept/9/21
Friday 3:42 P.m.

" I don't want to ride in your raggedy ass car I would rather walk."

"Jamar shut your ugly ass up and get in the fucking car! For somebody whos car is in da shop every week you gotta whole lotta shit to say."

Ta'vayah downed her window completely.

"Nigga stick yo hand in the doe n open it from da inside."

I looked at the door to realize that the handle on the outer side was missing. I reached in
accidentally mistaking a piece of leather hanging on her door for the handle and  pulled it back.

"Nigga are you fucking kidding me?!  Are you serious? Back the fuck up I got it!"

-I can't believe this bitch is really opening her door from the driver seat and talking about my shits being in the shop..-

Ta'vayah and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. She is basically my sister, I would give her the world. I trust her with my life more than myself at times. She's always been there for me. She even gave me a place to stay when my parents kicked me out when they decided that 'my life style will no longer be supported." Then later changed their minds because they felt like a black kid in his teens shouldn't be out in the streets. Someone could only imagine the things we put each other through. We would even take a bullet for each other.
-Right?-
"T"
              "Mhm"

"Would you take a bullet for me T?"

              "Man you got me fucked up. The fuck I look like allowing some Nigga to put a hole in my head cause your dumb ass can't act right!"

"What if  it's like a killer or something T?"

             "You'll be missed...then I would finally have a reason to wear that black dress I got from Fashion Nova and match it with my black converses. Purrrr!"

We both laughed until tears rolled down our faces.
T pulls up to my parents house bumping Hot Girl Summer on full blast as if I lived in the fucking ghetto. When I got out of the car she gave me that look that all black parents gave when they knew you were about to do some dumb shit.

"Im not going to slam your shit T damn."
          -Knowing damn well I'm about to knock this bitch off the hinges-

                       "Mmhm"

I slammed her door and ran towards the front door.

                  "NIGGA FUCK YOU I HOPE YOUR DUMBASS FALL!"
T screamed at me as she hits the curb crackling apart her cheap ass plastic hubcaps on her Nissan Altima.
         -The bitch done left a whole souvenir-
Before I even got the chance to touch the front door my step-father slings open the screen door and says.      
         "You still out here faggoting huh? Swinging around the fucking corner talking about some damn Hot Girl Summer. " 

Throughout the years I've learned it's just best to ignore him because no matter what I say or what I try to do, this man always has something smart to say to me. I've never seen someone who were so stuck in their ways that they couldn't even consider my fucking feelings. The nigga worries about more gay shit than I do for all I know he's the fucking faggot.

               "All this pretty pussy in the world and you out here trying to fuck on a dick wa kinda shit is dat"

Today was different, I couldn't hold back. -
"All these jobs in the world and we are all still living off of mamas checks what kind of shit is th..."

SMACKS

I placed placed my hand on my face in shock.
      -This nigga just hit me? Did this nigga really just lift up his hand and fucking hit me?!-

My body fills with rage as I clinch my fist that's held down by my sides. My mind is telling me no but my body is telling me to beat this niggas ass. I chose to be the better person and walk off to my room but before I even got the chance to fully turn around I felt a hard metal wire strike the back of my neck. This nigga really just had the audacity to whip me in my shits as if I was a fucking slave! I turnt my black ass around,  looked this nigga in his face and spat right on the floor in front of him. 

"Ain't yo mama die of that heart attack right here Ray? Remember? Remember when you came home Ray and saw her dead on the floor, legs cracked open like a crab leg?"

I knew at this moment I've went to far because never in his life has he been speechless. Mama came around the corner trying to figure out what's going on. She could tell by the looks on our faces that we've been at it again. She's always been good at reading the room, but as much as I love that lady she would eat that niggas shit if he asked her to.

"Jay Jay what the hell you done do now?!"

        "Sheryl that boy of yours is so disrespectful ima kill em!"

"Jay Jay get your shit. The mechanic called and he said that your car is ready. On the way maybe you can figure out how you're going to pay me my fucking money."

Mamas a hard working woman, she didn't play when it came to her money. She worked two jobs and does DoorDash on the weekends just so we can get by. I try not to ask for much because it seems the little I do ask for gets thrown right back in my face. Mama drops me off to the repair shop to get my car. A 2007 Jeep Wrangler, she's my baby. She was passed down to me from my biological father before he passed.  Jamar Dunbar was his name, same as mine so that makes me a Jr. Mama says that's why she calls me Jay Jay.

{Phone Dings}
[ 1 New Message Notification ]
  -T Sent You Their Current Location-