•••Finding My Psyche•••

{ Message From T }
— cmon pull up
For What?—
— 🍃💨

I followed T's location and it lead me onto a narrow dirt road surrounded by nothing but trees. When I pulled in I saw almost my entire senior class partying at an abandoned warehouse. I caught a big whiff of mildew and shit as I opened my door. Grossed out by the foul smell, I threw up on my pants. Ashamed of myself I rushed to the nearest bathroom to clean myself up. As I ran the smell just got worse and my stomach grew weaker. I felt as if my stomach was beginning to churn again. I opened the bathroom door only to find T giving a freshman head. She was sucking his dick with no hands and you could literaly see his soul leaving his body as he ejaculated on her face. As he climaxed he shouted " Yeah you like all that cream cheese don't you!" For most people this would have been a shock but for me this is more common than you think. I was more or so shocked to the fact that she was sucking down on a Five foot six white boy with a 5 inch dick.

" T can you at least pretend that you see me!!"

T wipes the nutt off of her face.
"Aint nobody told you to bust in here like that Jamarrr. This grown folks business."

"Anyways why did you bring me here where the weed at?.."

"Because JAMAR! You need to loosen the fuck up. You sat in that house all summer till your ass turnt raw, now school started and you're doing the same shit!"

Even though T and I are Bestfriend's we have two completely different personalities. T is a go getter and I would always be jealous of that, but sometimes in situations like this it's just not the best trait to have.

The freshman just lied there flaccid as if someone knocked his ass out. He's just laying there with SpongeBob boxer briefs around his ankles and cum staines on his shirt. It wasn't long until we locked eyes and he gave me a smirk.
        -ew-
" SpongeBob? Really?"

                                 " It's not like I was sucking SpongeBob's dick. I sucked that shit off the bone Jamar. Ain't that right Mr.Cream cheese."

We walked out of the outhouse leaving the cream and the cheese behind. T began to go on about how I'm not putting myself out there when quite frankly, I don't think I'm ready. I'm still a virgin and I really don't want to give that part of myself up yet. At least until after I graduate high school. As I turn my head I can see T talking. I'm not really listening to her. I just agree and nod my head.
All I can see is her neck swaying back and fourth on key with every point she's trying to make. I love this girl but sometimes I just wish her neck would just roll off her fucking back already. She means well, but she should just lay off the relationship advice considering the fact that she's in a whole 2 year relationship with her boyfriend TJ. Now that's the tea.

"JAMAR DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU NEED YOU A MANN!....Mmhmm get you a Mr.Right. A Little milk dud or a stink stink."

"A stink... stink?"

"Yeah someone to apply that pressure get that bussy wet"

"Girl stop saying bussy..."

"Gimme your phone"

T snatched my phone out of my hand and began swiping. I tried to get it back but she is way stronger than I am. This bitch is built like a bull and a horse crossbred and birthed her big built ass. Ass so damn big all she's good for is laying on her back. Hell I'm fucking surprised she gave her back a break and got on her knees for once. Even though that probably didn't last long.
      Ten minutes later she handed my phone back to me.

- I know this bitch ain't just put Grindr on my phone-

"T what the fuck is this?"
T starts looking at the ground and walking away like she aint hear shit. Moments later I heard screaming.
"HELP!"

Before I even had the chance to look up the downtown hood rats came trampling over me. Like 15 of them. You wouldn't believe me if I told you they all had the same father. We call them "crimps". They affiliate themselves with the Crips but instead they look like a group a chimps that got lost on their way to the zoo.
They are responsible for 90% of the shit that goes wrong in this town. Robbing niggas of size 32 pants when they know they wear an XXL wide.
Walking double wide trailers.

                      "Move out the way Faggot!"

" I bet if I snatched the taste out your fucking mouth ya ass would start to run faster!"

                      "Nigga you ain't going to—do—shit"

"Bro talk yo shit when your fat ass catch your breath"

We all call this Nigga Chunk Chunk. In real life he's actually cool you can tell he's just trying to fit in with his brothers but that still doesn't mean I won't tell him about his self when he wobbles up talking that shit. Built like a damn duplex. This niggas ankles look like they gave up five minutes ago and still trying to catch up with him. Nigga has to take a five minute break every time he walks so his thighs don't over heat. Engine light flashing ass Nigga had the nerve to call me a fucking Faggot but can't reach the back of his neck.

I caught up with T to see what the hell was going on only to find these two dudes arguing. One was light skinned and tall with a red hoodie and the other one was brown skinned with nothing but pants and shoes on. The brown skinned nigga was sagging his pants. Ass bouncing with every step that he took, Ralph Lauren written on the band of his waist hugging it as if it's never going to let go, and his lips looked as sweet and juicy as a pack of red cherries. Teeth so white when he opens his mouth it just makes you want to melt. No one knew what they were arguing about and to be honest, I really didn't care because the way his ass bounced as if they were going to pop up out of those jeans.

"Jamar let's go these niggas pussy they ain't finna do shit!"

"Hmm"

                "I said let's go these niggas pussy they ain't finna do shit."

"Mhm"
" Oh I see you, ya little freaky fuck. You ain't got to come but I'm taking my ass home! To much weird shit going on out here."

- I know she's not talking about weird shit when her ass is a walking STD. Shirt all caked up all she's missing in sprinkles.-